The Student Room Group

Why do women complain about their periods?

Just seen a thread by Mrs Sheldon Cooper about how women are "blessed by Mother Nature to shed their uteruses every month".

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Random (lame) joke I once read, why not?

Why are women the best soldiers?

Spoiler

Because it's a very unpleasant experience, perhaps? I'm sure I don't need to explain why that's the case (and I'd rather not tbh) :redface:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Because they have the right to and its not pleasant? Why do you ask?
Cos it feels like you turned into a volcano for a week.
Reply 6
Instinct
I feel like I'm going through intense labour every month :frown:

You're there enjoying life, wearing white jeans without a care in the world and bam the blood strikes when you least expect it to.
(edited 8 years ago)
Why do you complain about **** yourself?
Original post by davidguettafan
Just seen a thread by Mrs Sheldon Cooper about how women are "blessed by Mother Nature to shed their uteruses every month".

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because that's what they're good at.

Spoiler

BECAUSE IT BLOODY HURTS, AND MAKES YOU FEEL PHYSICALLY ILL, not to forget the anxiety of leaking. This is like me asking why do men complain when their balls are kicked, they should be happy mother nature blessed them with feeling in their nether regions. Why ???would you even ask
I think that the women of tsr should keep such subjects within themselves
Because they're really uncomfortable, can make you feel emotionally ****, and it can be really painful :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can't tell if your serious or not...

I just feel blessed mine isn't as bad as some womens have said theirs is
Original post by lana banana
BECAUSE IT BLOODY HURTS, AND MAKES YOU FEEL PHYSICALLY ILL, not to forget the anxiety of leaking. This is like me asking why do men complain when their balls are kicked, they should be happy mother nature blessed them with feeling in their nether regions. Why ???would you even ask

I doubt it is comparable feeling as you have not experienced such a feeling of being kicked in the balls
I complain about not being able to afford those dang luxury items I so desperately want (not need by any means :colonhash:)
Reply 16
I'm pretty sure if men bled out of their dicks periodically we'd complain too
This is one of the reasons why...

Because they can hurt like hell, not just for the 'main' few days but you can feel effects before and after? :tongue:
Original post by SeanFM
Because they can hurt like hell, not just for the 'main' few days but you can feel effects before and after? :tongue:

But sean.....how do you know this information? :K:

Quick Reply

Latest