The Student Room Group

Iraqi refugee raped 10yo boy in Austria, says it was ‘sexual emergency’.

Austrian police have confirmed that an Iraqi refugee was arrested over the rape of a 10 year-old boy at a swimming pool in Vienna in December. He told police he did it due to a “sexual emergency,” local media reported citing the interrogation record.

"A complaint was filed over the rape of a 10-year-old boy in the Theresienbad swimming pool. We determined the suspect is a 20-year old man, who lives in Vienna.

He was arrested and later sent to the Josephstadt prison," Chief Inspector Roman Hahslinger told the Ruptly video new agency on Saturday.

Read More:

https://www.rt.com/news/331594-iraqi-refugee-raped-boy/
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

More of this to come, watch this space!!
Reply 2
Never understood the desire to stick your **** in something that doesnt have tits or ass.
Original post by Diabolus
Never understood the desire to stick your dick in something that doesnt have tits or ass.

How is this even the issue? The issue is that somebody got raped.

A gay man won't understand the desire to stick your dick in something that has those things. Oh and fyi, men have an ass.

Awesome.

~ Thread: this is disgusting.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by ivybridge
How is this even the issue? The issue is that somebody got raped.

A gay man won't understand the desire to stick your dick in something has those things. Oh and fyi, men have an ass.

Comment was not a reference to gays, but rather saying I dont understand the attraction to children specifically, since they dont have developed sexual parts. I guess its just the taboo that makes it a turn on.

and know men can have nice asses. I have seen one too many "trap" threads on 4chan :lol:
Comment was not a reference to gays, but rather saying I dont understand the attraction to children specifically, since they dont have developed sexual parts. I guess its just the taboo that makes it a turn on.

and know men can have nice asses. I have seen one to many "trap" threads on 4chan :lol:

You still made it female specific which is out of place given this is a male-male rape of a child.

The attraction itself works the same as your attraction to women and mine to men. It's not hard.

Okay.
You still made it female specific which is out of place given this is a male-male rape of a child.

The attraction itself works the same as your attraction to women and mine to men. It's not hard.

Okay.

:mmm:

Spoiler

Original post by hezzlington
:mmm:

Spoiler

:lol:
Reply 8
The attraction itself works the same as your attraction to women and mine to men. It's not hard

Dont buy that.

Think sexual attraction to children is a result of purely social & environmental factors.
(edited 8 years ago)
Dont buy that.

Think sexual attraction to children is a result of purely social factors.

Mental illness?
God bless merkel for bringing us these swathes of doctors and engineers
Reply 11
Sexual emergency?! Why didnt he just pull out some lotion and tissues like a normal lad...
Dont buy that.

Think sexual attraction to children is a result of purely social & environmental factors.

Lol, okay. So your sexual orientation and mine are a result of social and environmental factors? ********. It's predisposition.
Lol, okay. So your sexual orientation and mine are a result of social and environmental factors? ********. It's predisposition.

What causes the predisposition?
Original post by hezzlington
What causes the predisposition?

I'd say its innate, really.. but the truth is - we don't know. However, it is much more supported that its biological/genetic.

I don't know how my environment or social life would have made me gay.
Original post by Kieselguhr
Jesus christ, the slippery slope "fallacy" really isn't a fallacy is it? The progressive left is now unironically trying to justify paedophilia.

Wtf

Adult to adult heterosexuality is genetically predisposed (adult specifically to mean an adult that can reproduce, i.e. a girl who hasnt hit puberty yet is not an adult), but there is no evidence whatsoever that other sexual orientations are genetically predisposed.

There's nothing wrong with being gay, just like I think there's nothing intrinsically wrong with being attracted to children (its only morally wrong because society says so and there were cultures in the past where sex with children was normal), but in fact its probably fair to say its impossible for those things to be genetically predisposed, because they completely go against reproductive imperative.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Kieselguhr
Jesus christ, the slippery slope "fallacy" really isn't a fallacy is it? The progressive left is now unironically trying to justify paedophilia.

For God sake what are you on about? Stop trying to talk like a pompous politician when you're just an average student sitting at your computer - great, thanks.

Acting on paedophilic tendencies is wrong as it is harmful. Suggesting an explanation for the origins of paedophilia is hardly justifying the actions. grow up.

I'm so sick of having these arguments with utter idiots.
(edited 8 years ago)
Adult to adult heterosexuality is genetically predisposed (adult specifically to mean an adult that can reproduce, i.e. a girl who hasnt hit puberty yet is not an adult), but there is no evidence whatsoever that other sexual orientations are genetically predisposed.

There's nothing wrong with being gay, just like I think there's nothing intrinsically wrong with being attracted to children (its only morally wrong because society says so), but there's definitely no evidence that anyone is genetically programmed to be attracted to the same sex or to children.

Uh, there is actually a lot more evidence supporting the opposite of your view but okay. Think what you will. I did not and would never have chosen to be, gay.
Uh, there is actually a lot more evidence supporting the opposite of your view but okay. Think what you will. I did not and would never have chosen to be, gay.

The way you write that, it just makes it seem like you're ashamed to be gay. You may not have "chosen" to be gay, but your environment definitely influenced you such that you are now a homosexual.

There is no evidence whatsoever for a "gay gene". Just think about it - a gay gene would completely go against reproductive imperative.

Again, I will reassert, I dont think there's anything wrong with being gay, but homosexuality is not genetic.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest