The Student Room Group

Do you think Jeremy Kyle is an a-hole?

I watch his show now and again as I find it quite amusing when he is calls people dirty liars and speaks to them like they are not equal to him in the slightest.. BUT I do think he goes too far and I'm surprised we dont hear of him being attacked walking the street tbh. I couldn't tolerate someone speaking to me like that regardless of who they were or the position they were in. I'm not sure if he just plays up to the cameras or whether hes genuinely a nasty person.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not in terms of his personality; take away the fact that he hosts a bear-baiting, deplorable TV show, he would otherwise be a decent chap.
I think he can be but he is also okay. Sometimes idiots need a firm hand over empathy and so on.
I watched Jeremy Kyle USA today. ****ing hilarious.

"My ex says our baby is too fat to be his."

"I tattooed my husband's name on my eyelids. I'm not cheating!"

Jeremy Kyle + Americans = vast amounts of idiocy and entertainment.
Reply 4
I guess he is yeah, he presents a show which is basically just taking the piss out of people's misfortune, I mean nobody actually watches the Jeremy Kyle show for any reason other than it being funny.
(edited 8 years ago)
I think it's sad that it's presented as some kind of therapy to those who really do need help when it's really just an excuse to laugh at people's problems :frown:
I think Jeremy Kyle is a sound fella. Having grew up in a council estate myself i think he is right to treat some of his guests like untermensch cause that's what people who intentionally live on the dole are
Reply 7
It's for the cameras.
Original post by Blondie987
I think it's sad that it's presented as some kind of therapy to those who really do need help when it's really just an excuse to laugh at people's problems :frown:

This.

Original post by kieran12321LFC
I think Jeremy Kyle is a sound fella. Having grew up in a council estate myself i think he is right to treat some of his guests like untermensch cause that's what people who intentionally live on the dole are

His stupid show also helps perpetuates this idea as well.

As someone on the "dole" he can **** off.
(edited 8 years ago)
His radio show in the 90s was top notch. Seriously good. Couldn't believe it when I realised it was Jezza from BRMB. He's a much bigger **** on there than he was on his phone in show.
Reply 10
Original post by Superhotfire
I watch his show now and again as I find it quite amusing when he is calls people dirty liars and speaks to them like they are not equal to him in the slightest.. BUT I do think he goes too far and I'm surprised we dont hear of him being attacked walking the street tbh. I couldn't tolerate someone speaking to me like that regardless of who they were or the position they were in. I'm not sure if he just plays up to the cameras or whether hes genuinely a nasty person.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He sure likes to show his buttcrack when he squats in front of the camera.
Yes, he shouts at people and when they shout back he shouts at them for shouting

Spoiler

Original post by Josb
He sure likes to show his buttcrack when he squats in front of the camera.

I'm amazed you tuned in to The Jeremy Kyle Show just to see that. I mean, was it even worth it?
Reply 13
Original post by lustawny
I'm amazed you tuned in to The Jeremy Kyle Show just to see that. I mean, was it even worth it?

I didn't tune into his show to see his ass, but it's the first thing I saw.
Reply 14
Original post by IFoundWonderland
I watched Jeremy Kyle USA today. ****ing hilarious.

"My ex says our baby is too fat to be his."

"I tattooed my husband's name on my eyelids. I'm not cheating!"

Jeremy Kyle + Americans = vast amounts of idiocy and entertainment.

Is it a stupider version for Americans?
top class show

Original post by The Diplomat.
top class show

I remember that episode. Best quote being: "If you throw it at me, I'll throw it at you, your mum"
Reply 17
Original post by Blondie987

To be fair, everyone that goes there pretty much knows yet still decides to go.
Original post by kkboyk
To be fair, everyone that goes there pretty much knows yet still decides to go.

I know, I just feel like a lot of them genuinely do want some kind of professional help, especially as they probably can't afford to speak to a therapist.
Thing is if you don't have a job, in his eyes you are scum.. thats the impression I get. I think he would fit in well as a member of TSR tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest