The Student Room Group

Political correctness is like a fascist ideology

Political correctness or cultural Marxism is like a fascist ideology in Western institutions that wants to impose its will on people and sacrifice non-believers by attempting to freeze them out, ruin them and in come cases criminalise them.

It is based on a set of double standards e.g. Generalisations are bad, except if they are for whites, men, Christians or bankers in which case they are good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by Desmond123456
Political correctness or cultural Marxism is like a fascist ideology in Western institutions that wants to impose its will on people...

Political correctness has no will.
OP offends me

I've reported to the social justice warriors of Twitter
Original post by Mathemagicien
OP offends me

I've reported to the social justice warriors of Twitter

Weird to have done that. The post is really about postmodernism and postmarxism. Postmodernism and poststructuralism has taken the educational Establishment by storm so most of us have been indoctrinated with it. No doubt that is why the post offends you.

Postmodernists believe that there are no true metanarratives such as religion or Nationality. Anyone who has these metanarratives is bound to have felt under attack.

Postmodernists are gutless because they dont believe in anything so are very wary of threats. This is why the postmodern media chooses the safe options for disdain - they would be disdainful towards all metanarratives if they were true to their own metanarrative......
Original post by Desmond123456
Political correctness or cultural Marxism is like a fascist ideology in Western institutions that wants to impose its will on people and sacrifice non-believers by attempting to freeze them out, ruin them and in come cases criminalise them.

And here was me thinking fascism was about an ultra-nationalist police state dictatorship......
Communist because it was created by communists and used against Europe's White population to stop them resisting genocidal non-White immigration to destroy their population

Look up the Frankfurt school of subversion and learn more. The destruction of White Western civilization was plotted long ago. I don't need to tell you why would do that.
Fascism and communism have lots of similarities. Imo fascism came to power because of the threat of communism coming and also other things like poverty.
We're far too scared to offend people now. Someone, somewhere is always offended and causes a media storm over something someone has said. Feelings should be kept away from fact and opinions. Far too many lives have been lost so that people can enjoy basic freedoms, such as expression but we're throwing it away so that certain groups, I'm looking at you regressive Left, can make sure everyone lives in their vision of a 'good' society.

Christopher Hitchens put it very correctly: " 'That's offensive' as if those two words constitute an argument or a comment."
Original post by Aceadria
We're far too scared to offend people now. Someone, somewhere is always offended and causes a media storm over something someone has said. Feelings should be kept away from fact and opinions. Far too many lives have been lost so that people can enjoy basic freedoms, such as expression but we're throwing it away so that certain groups, I'm looking at you regressive Left, can make sure everyone lives in their vision of a 'good' society.

Christopher Hitchens put it very correctly: " 'That's offensive' as if those two words constitute an argument or a comment."

We've being ruled by the conservative party.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
We've being ruled by the conservative party.

Being in government and being 'ruled by' are two different things. The British government is not exactly an autocracy. But that's not the point. The regressive Left refers to people or groups who feel they need to stifle any form of disagreement with their backward views (e.g. banning free speech on campuses because it 'triggers' them) or to place titles on every single person ('racist', 'misogynist', etc...).
Are ppl seriously banned for making threads like this or are there other reasons? pathetic.
Original post by Originator
Are ppl seriously banned for making threads like this or are there other reasons? pathetic.

We're not allowed to discuss moderation; but if s/he were banned for this thread, the thread would have been deleted, so the answer is no
Communist
It's a scourge... and so is the regressive Left.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending