The Student Room Group

Physics a level?

So im in year 11 and chosing what i want to do for a level, but recently deep down inside me i have this feeling that I want to do physics a level. This is weird because I dont really like the lesson, i hat looking at the equations and all that it makes me unconfortable. Im doing triple science and I didnt mind P1 and P2 that much I just hated the equations, but now we are doing P3 and they have some complex stuff. We just did our mocks and i got a B with about 4 hours revision 2 nights before.

Im doing maths dt and economics a level, do you think i would be capable of doing physics a level, what are your experiences in it? Can i still drop it a AS or am i now allowed anymore?
Original post by jarjarbinkss
So im in year 11 and chosing what i want to do for a level, but recently deep down inside me i have this feeling that I want to do physics a level. This is weird because I dont really like the lesson, i hat looking at the equations and all that it makes me unconfortable. Im doing triple science and I didnt mind P1 and P2 that much I just hated the equations, but now we are doing P3 and they have some complex stuff. We just did our mocks and i got a B with about 4 hours revision 2 nights before.

Im doing maths dt and economics a level, do you think i would be capable of doing physics a level, what are your experiences in it? Can i still drop it a AS or am i now allowed anymore?

Why do you want to do it if you don't like the lessons and are uncomfortable with the equations?

You can drop it at AS if you take an AS.
Reply 2
Original post by jarjarbinkss
This is weird because I dont really like the lesson, i hat looking at the equations and all that it makes me unconfortable./QUOTE]

If you hate equations then A Level Physics would be insufferable. It is pretty difficult and I wouldn't recommend unless you get an A/A*

Quick Reply

Latest