The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Biomedical Science 2016

Entry Requirements: AAAe
Biology and Chemistry required, plus Mathematics or Physics preferred.A pass in a further subject at AS level or equivalent is required. Mathematics must be offered at AS level if not offered at A level.
English Language and Mathematics at grade B. For UK-based students, a grade C or equivalent in a foreign language (other than Ancient Greek, Biblical Hebrew or Latin) is required.
The Biomedical Sciences degree has approximately 150 places available each year.If you are resident in the UK and we make you an offer, you will be invited to an open day or interview. This event will include presentations about the degree programme, our resources and facilities, and about student life at UCL.FAQ for this course can be found at:https://www.ucl.ac.uk/biosciences/de...cal_bsc/#apply

Who else applied here?!
I applied with Medicine personal statement still didn't get reply quite worrying :s-smilie:
I got my offer almost two week ago. But I'm doing IB not A Levels
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by koolgurl14
Entry Requirements: AAAe
Biology and Chemistry required, plus Mathematics or Physics preferred.A pass in a further subject at AS level or equivalent is required. Mathematics must be offered at AS level if not offered at A level.
English Language and Mathematics at grade B. For UK-based students, a grade C or equivalent in a foreign language (other than Ancient Greek, Biblical Hebrew or Latin) is required.
The Biomedical Sciences degree has approximately 150 places available each year.If you are resident in the UK and we make you an offer, you will be invited to an open day or interview. This event will include presentations about the degree programme, our resources and facilities, and about student life at UCL.FAQ for this course can be found at:https://www.ucl.ac.uk/biosciences/de...cal_bsc/#apply

Who else applied here?!
I applied with Medicine personal statement still didn't get reply quite worrying :s-smilie:

Did you guys apply before the early (med) deadline or the normal deadline? I applied before the normal deadline and haven't heard back since... so nervous! :frown:
I sent my application in December. I think a lot of people are still waiting to hear, try not to be too nervous.
Yay got a conditional offer yesterday (med applicant)
Original post by koolgurl14
Yay got a conditional offer yesterday (med applicant)

Congrats!! Applied in December and still haven't heard back yet :frown:
Original post by amazingusername
Congrats!! Applied in December and still haven't heard back yet :frown:

Thank you I am sure you'll hear back soon ! :smile:
Reply 7
Anyone confirmed their place?
Does this course require you to go to an interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending