The Student Room Group

Sainsburys interview

I have an interview in sainsburys I'm scared what they are going to ask me any tips or had recently interview

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hmm. Sainsbury's.

If you could provide us with information about your position it would be beneficial.
But, I'm just going to write some points here:

- why do you want to work for us/here?
- do you know anything about sainsburry?
- how do you describe excellent customer service? + example
- what can you bring to the company?
- how do you deal with customer who is complaining?
- example when you have worked as part of a team
- example of dealing with difficult situation

Hope that helps.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Hi there I have applied for personal home shopper
Reply 3
And also passed the telephone interview which was okay and been invited to the store for personal interview I don't know if they are going to give me any test or dvd
Reply 4
Original post by Sara4
And also passed the telephone interview which was okay and been invited to the store for personal interview I don't know if they are going to give me any test or dvd

I think they are going to ask more questions and have a chat with you. Don't worry, it should be pretty easy if you're not going to be nervous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
Thank you for your reply impressive it's really helpful
Reply 6
Hi I had my interview yesterday in sainsburys the manager of homeshopping department didn't ask me any question regarding customer service or about sainsburys just normal interview with no DVDs no test any idea why ? What's going to happen
Reply 7
Original post by Sara4
Hi I had my interview yesterday in sainsburys the manager of homeshopping department didn't ask me any question regarding customer service or about sainsburys just normal interview with no DVDs no test any idea why ? What's going to happen

Didn't he tell you what will happen next?

It's either you will have another process to complete or you will be contacted whether you passed or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8
He told me I wil know on Thursday but didn't mention anything else no test aswell
Reply 9
Original post by Sara4
He told me I wil know on Thursday but didn't mention anything else no test aswell

Then you will be contacted on Wednesday or Thursday.

I hope it went well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
What can I expect from it now and he only took 25 mins for interview
Original post by Sara4
What can I expect from it now and he only took 25 mins for interview

What kind of stuff were you doing on the interview, any particular tasks?

Also, coming back to your previous question, maybe he didn't ask about customer service because he knew you're good for the role or they're in need for employees.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 12
Yeahhhh may be and no tasks were given to me only simple convorrnsation and he took my uniform size he said we need to know if ur successful we hav to order it before don't known he didn't tak any copy of my documents only he wrote it down
Original post by Sara4
Yeahhhh may be and no tasks were given to me only simple convorrnsation and he took my uniform size he said we need to know if ur successful we hav to order it before don't known he didn't tak any copy of my documents only he wrote it down

Then you can't say for sure. You just have to be patient now.

I don't know about the documents to be honest. When I was starting my job they have made a copy. I guess for every retailer it's a bit different process.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Yeah that's what I was thinking they might now take me then:frown:
Original post by Impressive
Sainsburry.

that is so cute <3
Original post by shawtyb
that is so cute <3

Done.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 17
What do you think will they consider or not because that's what I was thinking they should have taken atleast copies of my documents
Original post by Sara4
What do you think will they consider or not because that's what I was thinking they should have taken atleast copies of my documents

Consider?
Certainly.

Don't think about this too much. You can always start looking for another job, just in case. I can give you a link to one of the TSR threads which has a range of jobs, positions,etc. If you want the link. just ask because I need to look for it.

I don't know about documents. Its possible that the information you have provided is enough, otherwise they would ask.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Yes your right if you want to send me the link for jobs I don't mind

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending