The Student Room Group

How to talk to girl who goes to the same college as me, on Facebook?

I've added this girl on Facebook (Bravely) who I barely know apart from her name and where she sits in my class. Anyways she and I are in the same group in class every friday. How do I approach her on Facebook as a lad?. I thought she might be interested in me because she flirtily asked If i had any parties this weekend during our weekly group work, so I thought I'd add her as a friend on Facebook, btw she is the first person from college I have added on facebook.
Don't?

Just approach her in person and ask her how she is, what has she been up to, what will she be up to etc. Let it flow from there.

Real life should spark texting/Facebook messaging, not the other way round.
Reply 2
Wag1 bbz, u fire uno, come we go Chicken Cottage I buy u bare wings inni
Original post by randyortonrko
I've added this girl on Facebook (Bravely) who I barely know apart from her name and where she sits in my class. Anyways she and I are in the same group in class every friday. How do I approach her on Facebook as a lad?. I thought she might be interested in me because she flirtily asked If i had any parties this weekend during our weekly group work, so I thought I'd add her as a friend on Facebook, btw she is the first person from college I have added on facebook.

If you barely know her then don't talk to her on Facebook, it's weird and girls will find it a bit creepy. You need to get to know her in person first, instead of 'approaching her on Facebook as a lad'.

Also, she flirtily asked you if you're going to any parties? I'm sure it was just an innocent question. Talk to her in person and get to know her rather than trying to initiate things online.
If you click on her little image that opens the dialogue box which usually helps :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
From people's experiences on this site, it's likely that even if you do connect and chat on Fb, you'll be just as awkward in real life which is worse as you don't even have a chance to make a good first impression, my advice would be to get to know her more in class and take it from there :smile:

All the people saying do it in person blah.. blah... Dude do it on Facebook if you don't feel comfortable. 'Hey how are you etc'

I did it with a girl at my college... Guess what.... Were still together 3 years strong!
Wow thats amazing
Original post by Ekno

Tried it already, she said she prefers cheeky nando's
Reply 9
Tried it already, she said she prefers cheeky nando's

Yooo thats expensive fam, who she think she is, Princess Diana or suen?!?!?!
I got bare peas init bruv

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
OP just message hey or hi

Original post by Ekno

haha thats something a south asain would day :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending