Original post by BrokenLife
As you wish:o:

Such is life :redface:

But Valentine's Day isn't really a big deal IMO
Nothing
Original post by kandykissesxox
Tbh: shot through my heart and you're to blame, you give love a bad name

hahaha PRSOM :lol:
It's a Sunday right? Probably just have a lie in and watch movies by myself or something :dontknow:
Reply 64
Me and bae are having an early valentines on Wednesday. :love:

But on valentines day i'll be with my other bae.

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 65
Original post by Dinaa
Me and bae are having an early valentines on Wednesday. :love:

Any reason for this early Valentine's? :h:
Original post by Indeterminate
Such is life :redface:

But Valentine's Day isn't really a big deal IMO

I understand :h: #Respect:smile:

I agree. We should treat our partners special most of the year haha or at least try to treat them special everyday(can be tough, I reckon) :biggrin:
Original post by TorpidPhil
Is your anniversary merely the day you met? Or the day you decided you two were exclusive? Or... are you married lol?

Because the first two are quite random ultimately. It's just weird to me to envisage.

Also, if it was the latter and so you'd known each other for quite a while did you two just ignore the early impending Valentine's day as it would be too awkward doing all that so early into a relationship?

Depends on the couple but me and my partner personally have the anniversary as the day we became a couple which was 7 years ago last week. I don't really know many people who would have their anniversary as the day they met. We are planning to get married on our anniversary so it saves us having another date to remember lol. We have never celebrated Valentine's day in any year of our relationship and tbh, I don't think we ever will. We have special moments together every day and we show each other we love each other every day so don't feel the need to do it on a day when a greeting card company tells us too. Fair play to couples that do celebrate Valentines Day though, each couple is different.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 68
Original post by Fugey123
Any reason for this early Valentine's? :h:

I can't see him on Sunday. :sad:

Everyday is our Valentines day though. :u:
Original post by Dinaa

Everyday is our Valentines day though. :u:

DAS SO CAYUTE :cry2:
Cinemas... She suggested it. Second date :redface: I'll ask her to be my girlfriend then.
Reply 71
Original post by walking in sand
DAS SO CAYUTE :cry2:

:blushing:
Reply 72
Original post by Andy98
We could be alone together?:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

All by myself :getmecoat:
Reply 73
Looking forward to pancake day on Tuesday then going out for meal with friends on Valentines, not too shabby I guess.
Original post by Black Cat
Looking forward to pancake day on Tuesday then going out for meal with friends on Valentines, not too shabby I guess.

pancake day omg thank u for reminding me :woo:
Reply 76
Original post by Fugey123
What have you lovely people got planned for Valentine's Day? How are you treating your loved one? :smile:

At 19 years of age, I have no one to love at this moment in time :frown:
Reply 77
Flowers: £15
Meal: £50
Drinks: £30
Hotel: £150

Bitch best not be on her period.
Feb 14th is just like any other day for me.. nothing special really :tongue:
Reply 79
Since I'm single, I'll be treating my parents to a nice lovely meal, because I love them :smile:. But need your opinion peeps; should I make a Facebook post about this? Like would it be weird if you some one treating their parents on Valentine's day? I'm going to express that even single people like myself, can still have a special Valentine's day.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending