The Student Room Group

17 single male (never had a relationship) is this normal ????

I'm 17 and single, I've never had a relationship and feel that people don't like my size even though I am a medium sized person , I'm losing weight but not getting anywhere in relationship wise. I don't smoke and rarely drink I try talking to girls but they say I'm not their type, what am I doing wrong and is it normal to be single(virgin ) at 17

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am 17 and never been in relationship either
Reply 2
Very normal (especially in the TSR demographic).

Don't worry, you'll find someone soon :cute:
lose weight faster, smoke more and drink more then the girls will come flooding in
the fact that you don't drink and smoke is very admirable, especially the smoking you're mouth should always be kissable, honestly just lose weight and you will get girls

girls your age (as I am one), generally want a guy who is solid to touch and not fat at all thats the truth of it, we're young and a bit shallow when it comes to this (not as shallow as most boys though). Solid bodies are a turn on.
Original post by jonnygardiner
lose weight faster, smoke more and drink more then the girls will come flooding in

LOL wht are you on?

the drinking, maybe (just don't though if you don't already wth)
the smoking, NO

anyway, why compromised your health.
if you don't drink and smoke your cum will also taste better - whichever female you are with will appreciate this - ignore this idiot
Original post by Anonymous
LOL wht are you on?

the smoking, NO

if you don't drink and smoke your cum will also taste better - whichever female you are with will appreciate this - ignore this idiot

you clearly struggle with women anyways
Yes, I would say most 17 year olds haven't been in a real relationship tbh
I'm 25 and in the same position as you. There's hope for you my son.
How tall are you?
Yes, and it's much more normal to get into a relationship naturally rather than forcing yourself because others decide you should
Reply 11
I hate it when people under the age of 35 say I've never been with anyone, girls/guys don't like me. They do, some are shy or just won't say it. You will find someone but 17 is still very young, focus on your A-levels. There is plenty of time for a relationship, so don't worry.
LOL wht are you on?

the smoking, NO

LMFAO.
LOL wht are you on?

the smoking, NO

I don't know if this is true. However I don't drink or smoke and my cum typically tastes pretty ****ing good and never actually bad. Correlation or merely coincidence?

But for real OP, it's very normal. Chill out. You'll be find buddy. Keep a rational head and don't go jumping into things hastily; that's what causes issues bud.
Original post by Hide22
I'm 17 and single, I've never had a relationship and feel that people don't like my size even though I am a medium sized person , I'm losing weight but not getting anywhere in relationship wise. I don't smoke and rarely drink I try talking to girls but they say I'm not their type, what am I doing wrong and is it normal to be single(virgin ) at 17

if it helps iv been with 'medium' sized guys and bigger :smile: also smaller.
not all women are judgemental ****s
Original post by jonnygardiner
you clearly struggle with women anyways

I am a woman..........
Reply 17
Original post by shawtyb
if it helps iv been with 'medium' sized guys and bigger :smile: also smaller.
not all women are judgemental ****s

No, but a good 80% of the ones our age are; and the other 20% seem to be lesbian or ace:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
No, but a good 80% of the ones our age are; and the other 20% seem to be lesbian or ace:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

people my age (basically 23) have usually grown up and dont judge as much as 17/18yr olds...
Reply 19
Original post by shawtyb
people my age (basically 23) have usually grown up and dont judge as much as 17/18yr olds...

I have a habit of falling for the older girl, and you just explained why:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest