The Student Room Group

Really worried about my gcses and my grades

I'm finding it really hard to sustain the grades in my subjects right now. I suck at essays and I'm super stressing about my geog, english and history exams. I'm also worried I'll forget my stuff in my other subjects and not get the grades I need for sixth form....
[QUOTE="SupermanCharlie;62571823"]I'm finding it really hard to sustain the grades in my subjects right now. I suck at essays and I'm super stressing about my geog, english and history exams. I'm also worried I'll forget my stuff in my other subjects and not get the grades I need for sixth form....[/QUOTE

Aren't we all :/
If you're stressing you will forget stuff, calm down plzzzzzzzzzz and you will do so much better :smile:

Good luck, and I'm a pro at English and Geography if you need any help :wink:
hahahaha.png
Original post by SupermanCharlie
I'm finding it really hard to sustain the grades in my subjects right now. I suck at essays and I'm super stressing about my geog, english and history exams. I'm also worried I'll forget my stuff in my other subjects and not get the grades I need for sixth form....

I thought you were finding GCSEs too easy...

Well, that backfired...:shock:
Original post by Jamie Vardy
hahahaha.png

Lol'd
Reply 5
Start revising right now! There's plenty of time so if you do so you won't stress later when the exams come closerWhat are you doing in English? I miight be able to help if we're doing the same thing :smile: I felt like I was bad at English (and I still do) but I got the grade I wanted :biggrin:I ordered the books I'm studying and I plan o packing them with sticky notes and analysing them so EVERYTHING is sunk in to my head ready for the examHow's your coursework? Exam grades aren't always 100% the grade you're going to get, so don't stress too much :smile:WE could be the year 10s who aren't going to do any English coursework at all & have harder exams in general :tongue:
hahahaha.png

:shock:

Bantzzz
True, I guess some of my subjects I'm doing fine in. Sorry btw, I have autism so I find it hard to word things. What I meant before is some of the courses don't have too much difficult to understand content (like Maths, although that does vary as everyone works differently), I regret saying easy because that's a bit pretentious but I meant that I think the courses should be longer and more detailed (and then we take less subjects overall - 12 is crazy!). I've since realised how crap I am at essay writing :') and now stressing the hell out.
Wow apologies for the above reply. I can't word anything :')
you think you're worried now? try university :lol:
hahahaha.png

LMAOOOO

Quick Reply

Latest