The Student Room Group

Essays in Spanish? I'm here to help you! :)

¡Hola! My name is Irene and I’m a Spanish and Catalan native speaker, studying Interpreting and Translation in the UK.

One day at uni, a student got close to me, asking me if I could proofread her essay in Spanish as she heard that I was speaking in Spanish with my friends. I said yes and then I realised that some of you may have to write your uni essays in Spanish as well because of the course you are studying.

I think there is nothing better than a Spanish native speaker to proofread your coursework to get the best results, as in my case, there is nothing better than an English native speaker to proofread mine :smile:

I charge £10 for 1,500 words and £15 for 2,000 words. If your essay has more than 2,000 words or less than 1,500 words, you can contact me and we can discuss the price.

I’m looking forward to hear from you soon and help you with your Spanish essays!!
(edited 8 years ago)
melaneri
X

No creo que te vaya a pagar nadie dado que existen muchos miembros (yo por ejemplo) que lo hacemos gratis y por amor al arte.
(edited 8 years ago)
Students very often do not cope with their assignments. Not knowing the weakest aspect of their essay is very frustrating. It is better to seek help from friends who have already scored high. This will allow you to find an essay that looks exactly like an A grade. However, this is not ideal if you have poor English skills.

Quick Reply

Latest