The Student Room Group

Nottingham - Psychology with Cognitive Neuroscience

Hi guys,

anyone out there accepted for psychology with cognitive neuroscience at Nottingham starting 2016/2017?

I got my place (conditional) and just wondered who I will be with on this course.
Reply 1
Hi! I actually got accepted for the psychology course at Nottingham, but your course and mine are the same the first year :smile:
Original post by Alisaur
Hi guys,

anyone out there accepted for psychology with cognitive neuroscience at Nottingham starting 2016/2017?

I got my place (conditional) and just wondered who I will be with on this course.

Hey, basically I ended up panicking and withdrawing my Nottingham application when i saw the 35 places for the course..but I'm planning to apply through adjustment anyway, so hopefully I'll be there this year. May I ask what the offer was that they gave you? (Grades wise)

Thanks & congrats
Original post by Alisaur
Hi guys,

I have a conditional for this course for AAB and I'm thinking of firming Nottingham.
Reply 4
Hello,

I have also recieved an offer for this course (conditional) and i am thinking of firming it too :smile:
Original post by simran jandu
Hey, basically I ended up panicking and withdrawing my Nottingham application when i saw the 35 places for the course..but I'm planning to apply through adjustment anyway, so hopefully I'll be there this year. May I ask what the offer was that they gave you? (Grades wise)

Thanks & congrats

hey i want to apply to nottingham uni through adjustment, i'm wondering whether you made it and what grade they expected( i know required is ABB) but did they lower it to BBB?

Quick Reply

Latest