The Student Room Group

MMI Role play

I was wondering if anyone has any tips or information for the role play stations in MMI interviews in general, I have my interview in a couple of days and I really have no idea of what to expect when role playing.

I tend to get quite nervous and hesitate when improvising things and being put on the spot like that (probably why I would never last a day as an actor :wink: )

I would really appreciate any help on what to expect and how to act!! THANK YOU
Depends on the station. But they're looking to see what sort of person you are. Telling you how to behave seems weird.

If someone says to you, go and talk to that person who is crying, or go and help that elderly lady with her shopping... how would you react then? Treat it as a real situation rather than acting and it is much easier!
Hey there! Really the best advise I got was to be yourself as much as possible , and don't get worked up overly for it!youll smash it bae
Reply 3
Original post by hamamamamama
Hey there! Really the best advise I got was to be yourself as much as possible , and don't get worked up overly for it!youll smash it bae

ahaha thanks hun I owe my future medical career to you :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by harmer1998
This is so cute...

Anyway, my best advise from my practise is to try make them like you! I don't know why, but I seem to be alright with role play as I always end up breaking the "Barrier" between me and the interviewer, almost make it more like a conversation, not an interview.

Well I haven't had any interviews yet, so what do I know ahah

Won't be taking this advice.
Reply 5
Original post by harmer1998
You "won't be" getting in then :smile:

That would only be if I took your advice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending