The Student Room Group

How to make him want to kiss me.

The title is pretty self explanatory

I'm seeing my crush soon, we usually get quite close anyway but haven't kissed yet..

I really want to kiss him but in all honesty I'm too traditional to make the first move.

Girls, what are some tips you can give me?

Guys, what would make a female irresistible?

( We are both 20 years old )

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous

I'm seeing my crush soon, we usually get quite close anyway but haven't kissed yet..

I really want to kiss him but in all honesty I'm too traditional to make the first move.

Forget "tradition", nobody watches that no more.

Just pucker up and go for the lipsin ting.:kiss:

Instead of hugging me like normal, grab me around the waist or even just on top of my butt-cheeks, stare at my lips and just say the word "Ryan". I'm going to kiss you. Probably more than once too. :tongue:

Wear eye-makeup and some nice perfume too.
(edited 8 years ago)

Well, not saying stuff like "I'm too traditional to make the first move", for starters...
Reply 4
Original post by Dr Pesto
Well, not saying stuff like "I'm too traditional to make the first move", for starters...

I'm not going to apologise for fearing rejection :smile:
I'm not going to apologise for fearing rejection :smile:

Don't use that as your excuse for being cowardly then.
Original post by TorpidPhil

savaaage.

Sorry OP I agree with Phil.

Rejection is a risk you take in the world, you will have so many opportunities pass you by because you're too scared of a negative outcome.

And the "traditional route" is outdated, sexist and just leads to both genders being annoyed that they aren't getting what they want or don't like what is expected of them.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7

relax im not going to take your advice on how to lead my life. What I wanted advice on was clear, say your part and move on.
Reply 8
Original post by SophieSmall
savaaage.

Sorry OP I agree with Phil.

Rejection is a risk you take in the world, you will have so many opportunities pass you by because you're too scared of a negative outcome.

And the "traditional route" is outdated, sexist and just leads to both genders being annoyed that they aren't getting what they want or don't like what is expected of them.

Thats fair enough. I can take criticism if its constructive, thanks
Reply 9
Original post by Ya Dunno gawd
Forget "tradition", nobody watches that no more.

Just pucker up and go for the lipsin ting.:kiss:

LOL safe, thats just not me
Kiss him first.... if you don't you have no-one to blame but yourself!
Instead of hugging me like normal, grab me around the waist or even just on top of my butt-cheeks, stare at my lips and just say the word "Ryan". I'm going to kiss you. Probably more than once too. :tongue:

**** that. Exchange the word 'Ryan' with 'Luke', and instead of grabbing my arse cheeks, she can just reach inside my trousers and grab my balls while she says all that.
Original post by lustawny
**** that. Exchange the word 'Ryan' with 'Luke', and instead of grabbing my arse cheeks, she can just reach inside my trousers and grab my balls while she says all that.

oh my god hahha!

What is the context of this meet as this is quite important - there are some (effective) things that you could do that would be inappropriate if it wasn't a date, etc.
flash boobs

100% success rate
bite your lip a bit :wink: also looking down but up at him with your eyes is sweet. if you look in his eyes, then look at his lips then up again he might get the message. :biggrin:

good luck!! (i understand your fear of rejection ignore everyone else) xx
Original post by bad_username
bite your lip a bit :wink: also looking down but up at him with your eyes is sweet. if you look in his eyes, then look at his lips then up again he might get the message. :biggrin:

good luck!! (i understand your fear of rejection ignore everyone else) xx

Seductress.

:adore:
Original post by stefano865
Seductress.

:adore:

shhhh, it's our little secret :innocent: x
meet him halfway obviously.

I feel people use traditions as a crutch to hide their insecurities. Just brush your teeth, make sure you smell good, and meet him 1/2 way :yy:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending