The Student Room Group

Great budget airline suggestions?

Scroll to see replies

I love Norwegian Air - and they have free wi-fi!

Really affordable and forward-thinking. Everyone I know who has flown with them thinks they are great.

:h:
Reply 21
Original post by She-Ra
I love Norwegian Air - and they have free wi-fi!

Really affordable and forward-thinking. Everyone I know who has flown with them thinks they are great.

:h:

Norwegian air seems quite popular!
Nothing wrong with Ryanair as long as you jump through the hoops. Indeed, they're quite useful for Tuscany as they fly from Stansted to Pisa and Bologna (the latter not being in Tuscany but still pretty close). Vueling fly from Gatwick to Florence. Easyjet from Gatwick to Pisa and Bologna.

As for bag charges, I normally just fly hand luggage only nowadays.
Reply 23
I have flown with Easyjet a lot. I know people moan about them but I have never had a problem.
I only ever travel with hand luggage as it avoids a whole load of complications. 😎
I'm a big fan of EasyJet personally
I fly regularly with both Easyjet and Ryanair and I do not have a problem. Just get the right size suitcase, accept that it is just a mode of transport, you are not going to get pampered and that to get the good deals you are going to just be herded around. I prefer either of these two over British Airways - you just get a move on and they are rarely delayed at all. Just wear sensible shoes at the airport because you will be at a far away gate :smile:
Original post by queen-bee
Would like to go back to Tuscany to spend some time with the family,which airline would you suggest?

Ryanair because my name is Ryan.
I also vote for easyjet - rarely have problems with them, and they're cheap!
Reply 28
Original post by queen-bee
I usually carry a lot even for short European journeys
What do y'all think about easy jet?

I much prefer easy jet tbh... They are somewhat nicer and at least they don't try to rip you off at every chance they have.
Reply 29
Original post by *Stefan*
I much prefer easy jet tbh... They are somewhat nicer and at least they don't try to rip you off at every chance they have.

Are there any luggage requirements ?

Quick Reply

Latest