The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Goldsmith's Fine Art Online Application

Hey all,

Is anyone else submitting an online portfolio to Goldsmiths? I thought it was like the UAL uploader in that you could edit what you've uploaded but I can't find any way to do it :s-smilie: , is it really once you have uploaded a file you can't alter it? I can't even remember specifically which file I uploaded either I thought you could organise it once uploaded? :frown:
Original post by 2avantgarde4me
Hey all,

Is anyone else submitting an online portfolio to Goldsmiths? I thought it was like the UAL uploader in that you could edit what you've uploaded but I can't find any way to do it :s-smilie: , is it really once you have uploaded a file you can't alter it? I can't even remember specifically which file I uploaded either I thought you could organise it once uploaded? :frown:

Hi 2avantgarde4me,

You can email [email protected] with any amendments to your portfolio. If your application has not been assessed yet, they may be able to accept modifications. Be sure to include your application reference number in any correspondence with the Admissions team.

All the best,
Shaun
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Quick Reply

Latest