The Student Room Group

What would you do if some guy slaps your gf's butt?

Just wondering, I always see those memes about it but never seen the comments.

Would you likely challenge them to a fight or let it go.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Funilly enough this happened for me a few months ago. We were just chilling like the cool kids in a pub. I was with my pals sitting down whilst she was chilling with her group of gals at the bar. Next thing I know, some rowdy student clearly tried to pull her in front of his mates and smacks her on the bottom.

I followed him into the toilets and asked him to stop being a twit; he apologised and that was it. I returned from the toilets where both my gang and hers had now coalesced and I was greeted by about 10 people asking 'did you F*** him up?':biggrin:

I'm ard, I am.
Reply 2
I'd slap him around his head.
Reply 3
Ok, and what would you do if the guy looked like terry crews or titus o neil.
Drop kick that mofo. I've never had a girlfriend but if I did that's exactly what would happen :hmmm:
I'd watch in wonder as my my gf tore him a new one.
Reply 6
I wouldn't do anything, as I'm homosexual
It depends, my husband and I work in a nightclub, I spend all night getting touched up - regardless of what I wear - I hate it. If my husband sees it, he usually says to the guy "Hey thats my wife" - most guys will just say “sorry mate didn’t realise she was your girl and move on”. It's not worth starting a fight over as otherwise we would always be in fights. Also most guys who touch are just drunk idiots and you need to pick your battles.

Only once has my guy got into a fight on my behalf and that was when I was mugged and beaten up by two lads, a few hundred yards from my home. I couldn’t work for four weeks due to my injuries. The courts only gave the 10 hours community service. My hubby went with his brothers and beat the crap out of them at a later date.
Original post by SweetEmily
It depends, my husband and I work in a nightclub, I spend all night getting touched up - regardless of what I wear - I hate it. If my husband sees it, he usually says to the guy "Hey thats my wife" - most guys will just say “sorry mate didn’t realise she was your girl and move on”. It's not worth starting a fight over as otherwise we would always be in fights. Also most guys who touch are just drunk idiots and you need to pick your battles.

Only once has my guy got into a fight on my behalf and that was when I was mugged and beaten up by two lads, a few hundred yards from my home. I couldn’t work for four weeks due to my injuries. The courts only gave the 10 hours community service. My hubby went with his brothers and beat the crap out of them at a later date.

Sometimes you really do have to take the law into your own hands.
Reply 9
Original post by Longshot700
Ok, and what would you do if the guy looked like terry crews or titus o neil.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall, as I always like to say.
this happened to me and my ex did nothing, then again he was a ****
Original post by shawtyb
this happened to me and my ex did nothing, then again he was a ****

You need a knight in shining armour.

A guy like me. :wink:
Fck him up...
Original post by Longshot700
Just wondering, I always see those memes about it but never seen the comments.

Would you likely challenge them to a fight or let it go.

Ask him back for a threesome. :wink:
Original post by stefano865
You need a knight in shining armour.

A guy like me. :wink:

haha thanks chicken though im sure my new fella would tell them where to stick it :smile:
Original post by shawtyb
haha thanks chicken though im sure my new fella would tell them where to stick it :smile:

But would he fight to the death for you? :tongue:
Original post by stefano865
But would he fight to the death for you? :tongue:

id like to think yes but hope it wouldnt come to that. i need my big spoon :frown:
Probably take the guys head off his shoulders!
Original post by shawtyb
id like to think yes but hope it wouldnt come to that. i need my big spoon :frown:

Cute. :u:
An ex's work colleague did something similar so I showed up at her work to bang him but she begged me not to :dontknow: I think being there made the point though as he hid in the back :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest