The Student Room Group

A lack of diversity always refers to too many White people.

Anti-whites find a neighbourhood, school, TV programme, awards ceremony, in fact, anything where they consider that there are too many White people. They then complain of a lack of diversity. Yet they never complain of too many Black people.

There has not been a White man in the Olympics 100m sprint final for a very long time. This is heart breaking - there should be a quota system so that White men are equally represented in the 100m sprint.
Go read a book
Loooool. Diversity is great
Original post by Shampoo321

There has not been a White man in the Olympics 100m sprint final for a very long time. This is heart breaking - there should be a quota system so that White men are equally represented in the 100m sprint.

I get the point you are making, but im completely against quota systems. A person should be awarded on his oen merits.

There has been presidence to impliment quotas in the past as a way of rushing the natural change of a work force, but this is no longer neccisary, and i think is deeply harmful in the modern day.
Reply 4
Of course it's a PC tactic of genocide by replacing all Whites with non-White people.

Don't believe me?
To prove the point, we now have black stormtroopers. #WhiteGenocide.

They made a big song and dance last year about Cheshire Police having no black officers. It's a small county with 99% white people living there it means sweet f.a.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending