The Student Room Group

Comparative Literature UCL, Kings College London or Queen Mary?

Hello!Where is it better to do BA in comparative literature UCL, Kings College London, or Queen Mary? I am an international student, and I really need some advice. Unfortunately, it is difficult to find comparative lit students on this forum. :frown: Thanks!
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi, it isn't objectively better to study at any of those universities. The best thing to do is to look at the modules that you will study, the facilities of the university, the accommodation and anything else that might matter to you and make an informed decision. You can find sub-forums for each university in this list here. If you are simply looking for personal opinions then I would probably choose UCL or KCL because I've personally never thought much of QMUL, though this is no doubt due to personal bias.

There is no wrong choice for you here, you just need to decide what is important to you and make a judgment based on that.
Reply 2
Original post by ByronicHero
Hi, it isn't objectively better to study at any of those universities. The best thing to do is to look at the modules that you will study, the facilities of the university, the accommodation and anything else that might matter to you and make an informed decision. You can find sub-forums for each university in this list here. If you are simply looking for personal opinions then I would probably choose UCL or KCL because I've personally never thought much of QMUL, though this is no doubt due to personal bias.

There is no wrong choice for you here, you just need to decide what is important to you and make a judgment based on that.

Thank you very much for your reply. I could post my question in sub-forums, but I am afraid it is not allowed here on this forum. I did it once and my question was removed. KCL and QMUL both have detailed information on their courses, while UCL doesn't. :frown:
Original post by Nina Z
Thank you very much for your reply. I could post my question in sub-forums, but I am afraid it is not allowed here on this forum. I did it once and my question was removed. KCL and QMUL both have detailed information on their courses, while UCL doesn't. :frown:

You absolutely can post questions about each university in the relevant forum. If one of the mods/forum assistants is removing perfectly relevant questions they are rather overstepping their remit so do report them if it happens again.
Reply 4
You absolutely can post questions about each university in the relevant forum. If one of the mods/forum assistants is removing perfectly relevant questions they are rather overstepping their remit so do report them if it happens again.

Oh, I didn't know that. I will post my question in each of them right now.

Thanks a lot!
Original post by Nina Z
Oh, I didn't know that. I will post my question in each of them right now.

Thanks a lot!

You shouldn't post asking which university is best, but you absolutely should post any questions you have about that university or its courses. Best of luck!
Reply 6
You shouldn't post asking which university is best, but you absolutely should post any questions you have about that university or its courses. Best of luck!

I just posted it asking this question :s-smilie: Well, I am just trying to find out how strong each of them is in this particular subject, and/or which of them is stronger/ better?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending