The Student Room Group

Civil Service Reserve List - HMRC

Hey, was just wondering has anyone had any experience of being offered a post after being on the reserve list?

Been placed on two reserve lists in the past week for HMRC, oh the joys!
I would also be interested if any one has had any positive experience of being placed on a HMRC reserve list. I'm currently placed on one!
Reply 2
Me too. Any advice, experience etc welcome please?
Yeah, me. Interviewed for an AO gig for Glasgow at the end of October. Status changed to 'application in reserve' or whatever at the end of December, got a provisional offer for East Kilbride on 14th Jan, got my actual offer yesterday with a start date of 21st March. Awrabest x
Reply 4
Was on the reserve list for Hidden Economy Belfast and was offered a post today!
Reply 5
Thats really good. Congratulations! Was that the position you applied for or one that was like the one you applied for? Im waiting for investigation / intelligence officer.
Reply 6
Congratulations!

I have just been placed on the reserve list for hidden economy post. What is the process? How long were you on the list before being offered a position?
Reply 7
Original post by bwatters1
Was on the reserve list for Hidden Economy Belfast and was offered a post today!

Congratulations!

I have just been placed on the reserve list for hidden economy. What is the process now? How long were you on the list before being offered a position?
Thanks
Reply 8
Original post by cfagan
Congratulations!

I have just been placed on the reserve list for hidden economy. What is the process now? How long were you on the list before being offered a position?
Thanks

Was on it for nearly two weeks just
Reply 9
If you are on the reserve so it could be 6 to 8 weeks maybe for an open position, i myself waited seven weeks and just found out i have also been placed on the reserve list

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending