The Student Room Group

Dropping one of your A2 subjects - will my school allow it?

I am attempting to drop one of my 3 A Levels: computing,as it was a bad A Level choice, and am going to go back to college next year to get my last A Level on a one year intensive. I haven't raised it with the school yet but I will soon. Will the school let me drop it and carry on with my remaining two A Levels? Can they stop me? (As is, is it their choice, or if my parents want me too do they have to let me do it?)

Thanks!
Original post by 11sparker
I am attempting to drop one of my 3 A Levels: computing,as it was a bad A Level choice, and am going to go back to college next year to get my last A Level on a one year intensive. I haven't raised it with the school yet but I will soon. Will the school let me drop it and carry on with my remaining two A Levels? Can they stop me? (As is, is it their choice, or if my parents want me too do they have to let me do it?)

Thanks!

They should let you drop it as long as they haven't already entered you in the exam, but you'll need to talk to them as each school is different with it's policies :smile:
Reply 2
Oh okay :smile: Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest