The Student Room Group

Funniest rejections?

Like the reasons you turned someone down.

This one female I was actually starting to get into her but she was kinda shy one day, like turning away from me and covering her mouth when she laughed and so I asked why. She tells me that she didn't want to get too close to me because she didn't manage to brush her teeth that morning :indiff:

Bish that's nasty tho :naughty: So yea I was so disgusted and never spoke to her again.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
lmao she was all 'notice me senpai' and you rejected her cos she had bad breath

harsh
Reply 2
Because they smelt of BO. Im sorry but BO is such a put off
Went to a social function, she came along. Had too much bubbly and proceeded to fart like a machine gun.

She found it hilarious. I didn't.
Original post by TheArtofProtest
Went to a social function, she came along. Had too much bubbly and proceeded to fart like a machine gun.

She found it hilarious. I didn't.

Wait, do you mean the girl farted the machine gun and found it funny?
I got close with this rather intelligent, attractive woman. She lives far away, so I wasn't too sure to begin with. She decided to become a student again and study a Masters and she was really passionate about what she did and I started to develop stronger feelings for her. I wanted to get to know her that little bit more, so I asked her what was the weirdest aspect of herself. Like, you know, a quirky idiosyncrasy or something. Her response: "I have a second bumhole. I sometimes poke it with a pen"

:lolwut:
Reply 6
threw a girl out of the window during sex because she told me she dont rate corbyn
Original post by Arkasia
lmao she was all 'notice me senpai' and you rejected her cos she had bad breath

harsh

Original post by mkap
Because they smelt of BO. Im sorry but BO is such a put off

I knoow right
Original post by mangala
threw a girl out of the window during sex because she told me she dont rate corbyn

lmfao
Reply 9
Original post by mango peeler
I knoow right

what are you drinking in your picture. sorry im a bit nosey haha
Original post by mkap
what are you drinking in your picture. sorry im a bit nosey haha

taking it to the head/knocking a drink back :colone:
Reply 11
taking it to the head/knocking a drink back :colone:

oh haha i was just curious
Original post by hezzlington
I got close with this rather intelligent, attractive woman. She lives far away, so I wasn't too sure to begin with. She decided to become a student again and study a Masters and she was really passionate about what she did and I started to develop stronger feelings for her. I wanted to get to know her that little bit more, so I asked her what was the weirdest aspect of herself. Like, you know, a quirky idiosyncrasy or something. Her response: "I have a second bumhole. I sometimes poke it with a pen"

:lolwut:

this is the greatest ahaha
Original post by TheMadHatteress
this is the greatest ahaha

All I saw was "bumhole" ...
All I saw was "bumhole" ...

but did you see second bumhole.

Filth.
but did you see second bumhole.

Filth.

lmao I read it just now and that is...did you see it though? :eek4:
lmao I read it just now and that is...did you see it though? :eek4:

No. The booty is on point too, but ..we don't speak anymore.
No. The booty is on point too, but ..we don't speak anymore.

I've heard of 3 tits but 2 battyholes :hmmm::rofl: that's some Guinness World Record ****, you should've taken a photo for history.
I've heard of 3 tits but 2 battyholes :hmmm::rofl: that's some Guinness World Record ****, you should've taken a photo for history.

3 tits wtf?! Udders!

Apparently it's quite a common medical condition.
London met offered me an unconditional lectureship role after my AS years back.

I straight out rejected them for Cambridge.

Quick Reply

Latest