The Student Room Group

m2 mechanics

hi i am having trouble with what equations i am meant to use for these questions please help me. I used d=s.t for the first two but not sure that is right and am completely stuck on part c
Reply 1
Original post by rizzyrish
hi i am having trouble with what equations i am meant to use for these questions please help me. I used d=s.t for the first two but not sure that is right and am completely stuck on part c

Consider an arbitrary value for the initial speed. You know the angle it was thrown at, the horizontal and the vertical displacements. The algebra should check out.
Reply 2
projectiles and collisions are the problem questions on M2
Reply 3
Original post by TeeEm
projectiles and collisions are the problem questions on M2

let's not forget some of the fancy com problems pearson have been throwing around
Reply 4
Original post by aymanzayedmannan
let's not forget some of the fancy com problems pearson have been throwing around

CoM is hated by students but is rarely that bad ...
Reply 5
Original post by TeeEm
CoM is hated by students but is rarely that bad ...

I agree but that's because I've done all of the questions on your workbook; those rhombus ones towards the end really helped me, so thank you for that :smile:
Reply 6
I agree but that's because I've done all of the questions on your workbook; those rhombus ones towards the end really helped me, so thank you for that :smile:

no worries
Reply 7
Consider an arbitrary value for the initial speed. You know the angle it was thrown at, the horizontal and the vertical displacements. The algebra should check out.

i still dont follow /:

Quick Reply

Latest