The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

MA Music Offer Holder

Hey :smile: Looking for a potential Edinburgh Music buddy if I accept my offer (which I strongly suspect I might!)
Hey! I have applied for the MA too but Edinburgh still haven't got back to me and are the last to do so! When did you receive your offer? I applied on the 8th of October and still haven't heard anything back. I have offers from all my other choices so it's very annoying!! xx
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
I heard on the 12th of January. But don't worry because I'm still waiting for a reply from Edinburgh Napier and my friends still haven't heard from U of Edinburgh yet. I believe Edinburgh and Stirling like to take a while .
Reply 3
Original post by sophiebubbles1
I heard on the 12th of January. But don't worry because I'm still waiting for a reply from Edinburgh Napier and my friends still haven't heard from U of Edinburgh yet. I believe Edinburgh and Stirling like to take a while .

Hi there Sophie, I got an offer for the Compositon for film MA program. What are you studying?
Aw that's great! I'm studying MA Music but I'm sure we'll get the opportunity to work together at some point :smile: Well done!
i've got an unconditional BMus offer :-)
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending