The Student Room Group

non-muslim guys would you date a muslim girl?

non-muslim guys would you date a muslim girl if she had limits on what you could do sexually with her? but you could still some stuff

or would you feel like you're missing out on sex during teen years and not even bother since your essential priorities are different?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It depends really. If they had a nice personality and we could still be affectionate then i'd probably have no problems waiting. Sex isn't everything for some guys.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
This again?
Original post by Anonymous
non-muslim guys would you date a muslim girl if she had limits on what you could do sexually with her? but you could still some stuff

or would you feel like you're missing out on sex during teen years and not even bother since your essential priorities are different?

Depends on the limits, as always.
Original post by Axel Johann
This again?

'Tis TSR for you. :danceboy:
Although on principle I have no issue with it, I can't see it happening. We would probably have lifestyle disagreements which would make the relationship not work.
Reply 6
Well I'm not exactly a guy, but nor am I exactly a girl, aaaand I like girls, so I'll answer this since nobody else has. EDIT: Okay, people replied while I was writing, but whatevs. :P

It really depends on many things. The no-sex thing would be a total non-issue, I wouldn't really care about that. I'm happy to go at the other person's pace, however slow it may be. I'd just be happy to be with them, and actually my favourite moments in relationships can be those quiet snuggles.

I get the feeling there may be other issues dating a Muslim though. They would want a monogamous relationship, right? Well, I'm (consensually) dating two girls right now, and I don't suppose a Muslim girl would want to date me because of that. Plus, depending on how traditional the Muslim's beliefs are, there may be other clashes in our views that could make the relationship unworkable. I have nothing against Muslims at all, I respect their beliefs and the ways they want to carry out their relationships. But unless they're a very liberal Muslim, a relationship is just isn't likely to work.
Original post by Hydeman
'Tis TSR for you. :danceboy:

Someone needs to make an FAQ Megathread loool, and the mods you sticky it with the title, read before you post threads xD
Well, my anti-religious views would get in the way :biggrin:.
Reply 9

Isn't it haraam for a girl to be going out with a guy much less a non-Muslim? :tongue:
no no no and no
Reply 11
Original post by XOR_
Well, my anti-religious views would get in the way :biggrin:.

Yeah, I think this would be an issue for me. I talk about a lot of things which aren't exactly compatible with religion quite often (determinism) since they interest me, which could cause relationship issues. Then there's the fact it'd just feel weird having your partner worship a deity/deities you don't believe exist, moreso than just with friends since you're involved with the person more personally.
Reply 12

What's the point of being Muslim if you date non-Muslim guys and do some sexual stuff with them? both are completely haram.

You clearly don't want to be Muslim. Just leave your imaginary chains and enjoy freedom.
Reply 13
It's like if I said "I vote UKIP, but I like the EU and I think we should take more immigrants from Africa."
Reply 14
I'd wife a Muslim woman but not hijab pls, i'll stick with banging lots of non religious sloots for the time being because no one my age can actually commit anyway (like it gets better with age you just get less opportunity to cheat)
Reply 15
Original post by Josb
It's like if I said "I vote UKIP, but I like the EU and I think we should take more immigrants from Africa."

Vote Green but animals are really nasty and the environment isn't important :smile:
Original post by Josb

UKIP doesn't have issue with African immigrants, in fact leaving the EU would benefit African and Asian immigrants who are currently shafted by the system in favour of Europeans.
I suppose that depends entirely on her personality. More so whether she can pick up the book all the lies are made up from (invented for the weak-minded) toss it into the sea whilst eating a bacon roll?

If she can do that, I'm game.

If not, I'm out.
Original post by ZuluK
Isn't it haraam for a girl to be going out with a guy much less a non-Muslim? :tongue:

Loool sorry Zulu but I found it funny cos its you :hide:
Reply 19
Original post by The_Internet
Loool sorry Zulu but I found it funny cos its you :hide:

Oi what you trying to say? Huh?

Loool shhhh don't tell anyone 😂😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending