The Student Room Group

A-levels Homeschool

I am an homeschool student who has finished their IGCSEs, I would like to do maths, physics and computer science for A-levels but Oxford open learning don't provide the physics and computer science courses.

Do you know any other good online schooling that can provide these courses ?
The National Extension College does physics but not computer science. You don't actually need a distance learning provider to study A levels at home, you could do it yourself independently.
Original post by olatiderenee
I am an homeschool student who has finished their IGCSEs, I would like to do maths, physics and computer science for A-levels but Oxford open learning don't provide the physics and computer science courses.

Surely you can just get the textbooks and study it yourself (I had a friend who did this) and then sit the exams as an external candidate
Original post by olatiderenee

Hi - we can offer you the Maths and Physics A Levels, but Snufkin's right, we don't have a Computer Science course on offer. If you'd like to find out more about our A Levels then you can take a look at our website; our Physics course is one of our brand new Gold Star A Levels, our best courses yet, and our Maths A Level covers all four core units and you can then choose from Decision Maths, Statistics 1, Statistics 2, Mechanics 1 and Mechanics 2. You've got a range of options available to you, and do let us know if you have any questions for us!

-Gemma

Quick Reply

Latest