The Student Room Group

PGdip nursing late application

Hi, I've just finally sent off my application for the PGDip nursing to London city and southbank. I am really worried it's so late that I won't hear anything :frown: has everyone else heard back so far?
Original post by Debbieb
Hi, I've just finally sent off my application for the PGDip nursing to London city and southbank. I am really worried it's so late that I won't hear anything :frown: has everyone else heard back so far?

Don't worry about it - I'm a nursing student at City and I work on the testing/selection days and they receive new applications every day and are still going through them to invite people to testing/interview. If you don't hear in a couple of weeks, give them a call :smile:
Reply 2
I applied to my unis last wednesday, don't worry too much! They should indicate if they're still receiving applications.

I say not to worry, but of course I am slightly as there aren't as many places on the pgdip course as the undergraduate!

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Reply 3
Original post by Debbieb

Hi Debbie BHow did you get on with your application? I am also slightly late to apply for my PGDip place for South bank so I am very worried about the lack of spaces. I have an interview 8th June. Do you have any advice on the process?ThanksOrla
Reply 4
Original post by Iloveladygagaxo
Don't worry about it - I'm a nursing student at City and I work on the testing/selection days and they receive new applications every day and are still going through them to invite people to testing/interview. If you don't hear in a couple of weeks, give them a call :smile:

Hi there, how are you getting on? I got an unconditional offer at city for the PGDIP, so pleased! Any tips to prepare myself in advance? Thank you!
Reply 5
Original post by orlzmcg
Hi Debbie BHow did you get on with your application? I am also slightly late to apply for my PGDip place for South bank so I am very worried about the lack of spaces. I have an interview 8th June. Do you have any advice on the process?ThanksOrla

Hi Orla, so sorry for the delay here I must have missed this. How did you get on?
Original post by Debbieb
Hi there, how are you getting on? I got an unconditional offer at city for the PGDIP, so pleased! Any tips to prepare myself in advance? Thank you!

Congratulations! :smile:

I'm just going into my third year of the BSc programme at the moment. It's going well so far! It's a great course, you'll love it :smile: It's very challenging but worth it!

I would say enjoy the break until September because there's not much rest on a nursing course lol! Maybe read up a bit on basic biology and A&P as you have your biology module pretty soon after you begin the course.
Reply 7
Hi there, thanks for the tip! Will definitely get on the reading as it has been quite a while on that. All the best for your third year :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending