The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bi-curious is vastly different than bi-sexual. Maybe he was just experimenting before you. :smile:
Reply 81
Original post by Anonymous
OP here. Thank you so much for the kind words- to everyone! You've given me a lot to think about and I'm still not sure what to do. What I do know is I'm not ready to completely give up on the relationship yet. I might keep going to see if this will change us.

Thank you xxx

Yes, we're well aware that you're the OP - notice it says 'Thread Starter' and 'Anonymous #1' on your posts. Like when you pretended to be someone else and gave yourself some very inspirational advice.
There isn't anything wrong with anyone only wanting to date straight people and finding it weird not everyone agrees we all have our preferences. So jist because you believe in it doesn't mean others have to . I think your husband was just experimenting and he realized he likes girls alot more . So I don't think you should hold on to it . He obviously loves you.. he probably just wanted to know who he was what he liked .
Original post by Anonymous
Okay - Girl's, what would you do in my position? Would this put you off?

First of all, there's no apostrophe in "girls". If he likes you and you like him, then just trust him. Trust should only be broken if he does something during your relationship that makes you concerned. If you don't like him enough to see past his bisexuality, then I think he can do better than you.

Latest

Trending

Trending