The Student Room Group

What can i do?!?! - A-Levels

I'm currently doing my GCSE'S in year 11 but i need to start thinking about the steps i should take when i leave school. I know i definitely want to do my a-levels and the subjects i'm interested in are English, Sociology, Law and Phycology (However i haven't talked to a tutor yet so i'm unsure about this subject) Which ever one i least enjoy i'll drop after 1 year so i have an AS level.

I haven't decided whether i want to do my A-LEVELS in a sixth form or a college.. My friends are already beginning to apply and i'm afraid if i don't apply now i may not get a space.

My question is, can you apply to more than one place in case you don't get accepted into the other? And what happens if i get accepted into both?
Reply 1
Yeah, you can apply to multiple places. I applied to three sixth forms and was accepted into all three. All you have to do is ring up the schools you're not going to, on results day, letting them know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I didn't apply to one of the sixth form I wanted to go and decided on results day to go to that sixth form and get interviewed and choose my subjects etc.. turns out I got an offer like that! You don't need to register to get a placement as long as you get 5A*-C and meet the entry requirements to do the courses you want to, then you will be fine! They will place your name and give you an offer. Its best if you apply so you turn up to some of their interviews to get an insight on the courses you want to do! Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest