The Student Room Group

Ladies, would you date a bi guy? Gentleman, would you date a bi girl?

Poll

Would you date a bisexual/ pansexual/ mostly straight/ hetroflexible individual?

Ladies, would you date a guy who identifies as pansexual, bi, hetroflexible or mostly-straight?
Either he tells you upfront or slightly further into the relationship before things get serious.
Gentleman, same thing, but with a girl?
What are your reasons either way?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes. It's a nice thought tbh :colone:
Reply 2
Yes, as someone said in the other thread, as long as they're into you!!
Yes. While I'm not one to discriminate on partners on the basis of their sexual orientation, I almost like it more - I like being able to freely discuss people we both find attractive regardless of what gender they are.
Original post by Nshizzle941
Ladies, would you date a guy who identifies as pansexual, bi, hetroflexible or mostly-straight?
Either he tells you upfront or slightly further into the relationship before things get serious.
Gentleman, same thing, but with a girl?
What are your reasons either way?

I definitely would. Sexual openness is attractive imo. Plus when we're older.... swingers parties :rofl:
well i'm a girl and i would date a bi girl :smile: x
Reply 6
Yes I would happily date a straight, bi or asexual guy. As long as they love me and are faithful to me, that's all I care about

Posted from TSR Mobile
No I couldn't take a guy knowing he likes to get or had his ******* stretched.
I don't see why it matters what other genders the person is into, it's not like they're going to be cheating on you with someone of the other gender. And if they did, then it would be bad whichever gender it was with...
I mean personally, I can see how it might bother some people - I'm dating a bi girl, and she does talk about guys a lot more than girls, in fact, she never really talks about girls - but then that could just be down to not wanting to "out" herself too much. I don't know. It doesn't bother me, because she's dating me and not anyone else, and the gender of the people she isn't dating doesn't concern me all that much.
Reply 9
No.
Reply 10
Yeah. It's hot.
Yes, I'd date a bi-sexual girl.
**** Yes!
I would, yeah.
My first choice will always be straight guy who will find me and my feminine traits attractive. Someone who would like my curves over a guy's muscles. Someone who would adore my sensitive and soft skin than a man's rough and tough skin. Simple. I need love. I need affection. I don't want to know that my man finds a man on the road attractive than me.:colonhash:
I already do
Would date bi girl, prefer straight tho
Yes I would or it would make me a hypocrite
Well I'm a guy and would date a bisexual man... It's highly likely that I wouldn't date a man who was just fluid though, which is what I feel you mean by heteroflexible/mostly-straight.
Original post by xobeauty
No I couldn't take a guy knowing he likes to get or had his ******* stretched.

Being bisexual or homosexual does not instantly mean you like having your backside smashed in. When will people get this?

Latest