The Student Room Group

Am I gay? Or was I just raped? Or am I just plain out nuts?

I don't remember what happened yesterday. I really didn't get drunk at all. I don't do drugs. Yet I passed out. I think. I was really sleeping when I had one drink I didn't leave me drink but I wasn't staring at it. Anyhow, I was drinking lemonade mixed with sprite. That's not alcoholic at all. There was nothing else in it. And it didn't taste funny. I was talking to a guy I had saw before. And then things got really blurry and he wanted to show me something. And that's all I really remember. I came to I was home. By then. And my friends said I was really drunk and they got me home. And I think I had sex. With a guy. But I don't like guys. I have never been attracted to a guy. And I am not sure who did it because I was told he left early. I feel like I must just be nuts as to why I blacked out for no apparent reason... But I don't want to tell anyone. My parents would find out and that would be extremely bad. Idk Advice?
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
This sounds terrifying

Do you have a moment up to which you just don't remember anything, and up to this your memory is quite clear? If so there is a strong possibility you were spiked.

It's not crazy to be worried, but maybe if you can ask your friends or even the guy if you feel you can what happened exactly.

Good luck man and I hope you're okay
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Can't any one of your friends tell you what happened after you blacked out? Just one straight up friend.

Please, when you leave your home with a group of people, try to be certain that at least one of them will have your back if **** goes down. You may have been violated and someone should be able to tell you at least a significant chunk of what went down last night.
Reply 3
Original post by Milzime

Do you have a moment up to which you just don't remember anything, and up to this your memory is quite clear? If so there is a strong possibility you were spiked.

It's not crazy to be worried, but maybe if you can ask your friends or even the guy if you feel you can what happened exactly.

Good luck man and I hope you're okay

Yeah the last thing I remember was me leaving to see something not sure what it was. But that was really the last thing I remember. I don't remember anything until I was back at home in my room. And my friends said I was very waisted.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by jnr15
Yeah the last thing I remember was me leaving to see something not sure what it was. But that was really the last thing I remember. I don't remember anything until I was back at home in my room. And my friends said I was very waisted.

right. I've heard of people spiking their friends as a prank before (I'm assuming you're a fair amount older than I) so maybe not but do you think this could be a possibility?

It's totally reasonable for you too feel facken freaked right now, but try to piece together as much as you can before things (may) get serious
Get tested if you thnk you had gay sex with a stranger
Reply 6
Original post by CCC75
Can't any one of your friends tell you what happened after you blacked out? Just one straight up friend.

Please, when you leave your home with a group of people, try to be certain that at least one of them will have your back if **** goes down. You may have been violated and someone should be able to tell you at least a significant chunk of what went down last night.

Like I said my friends said they found me and I was waisted/very drunk. I felt groggy the last moments I could remember. I actually just stopped feeling groggy. So they told basically stuff I already knew. They didn't say anything about me having sex with anyone though. Just my fly was open. But they found me near a bathroom so...
What is actually making you think that anything sexual happened? Because your OP doesn't say at all.

Also no, if it did it does not make you guy. And if you were acting wasted despite not drinking alcohol then you may have been drugged.
I think your ******** would've hurt if you woke up and he had anal sex? But he could've had oral sex with you? Just get tested. It's a shame you couldn't catch him :\ make sure you're careful next time and don't stress over this too much. Try and forget about it after getting tested!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Milzime
right. I've heard of people spiking their friends as a prank before (I'm assuming you're a fair amount older than I) so maybe not but do you think this could be a possibility?

It's totally reasonable for you too feel facken freaked right now, but try to piece together as much as you can before things (may) get serious

I'm actually like 15. My friends don't seem to know anything happened they just think that I drank a lot.

I want to ask the guy what happened. I didn't talk to him. But I'm unsure and paranoid I guess that he has to do with it/ So idk how much to trust it. I don't know him that well he's a senior and like he was more like an acquaintance.
Reply 10
Original post by jnr15
Like I said my friends said they found me and I was waisted/very drunk. I felt groggy the last moments I could remember. I actually just stopped feeling groggy. So they told basically stuff I already knew. They didn't say anything about me having sex with anyone though. Just my fly was open. But they found me near a bathroom so...

Your friends found you near the toilets with open flies, after how long of absence?

You were 'wasted' having been drinking lemonade and Sprite.

Do you have any injuries? You say that you think that you had sex. Are you saying that you physically feel like someone has had sexual intercourse with you?

Do not answer any of the above here if it makes you feel in any way uncomfortable. I think you may need to be having a conversation with the police though.
Original post by jnr15
I'm actually like 15. My friends don't seem to know anything happened they just think that I drank a lot.

I want to ask the guy what happened. I didn't talk to him. But I'm unsure and paranoid I guess that he has to do with it/ So idk how much to trust it. I don't know him that well he's a senior and like he was more like an acquaintance.

Tell your parents! If you know him then tell your parents to do something about it! Im sure they'd understand that you didn't want to get high etc and that you were drugged

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
very disturbing to read your post ...
Well you are safe and put it behind you and learn from this experience.
Lemonade with Sprite? They are practically the same thing, why would you mix them together?
Original post by jnr15

oh wow okay, I'm 16 so so so okay

definitely ask your friends again. You need details.

If I were you, I'd tell my parents, because of how young you are (as am I) in relation to the potential seriousness of this.

If you want to ask the guy, do it. It may seem random but you yourself haven't (from what I have read) done anything wrong and it's perfectly reasonable for you to want to know what happened, especially since you said you had spent time with this 'acquaintance' of yours.
I think your drink was spiked, actually it most definitely was.

Sprite and lemonade shouldn't make you fade out like that.

Keeping in mind you don't sound like you were in any state to consent, so if anything happened it was most likely a rape :frown:

And no I don't think you're gay, or mad. You clearly just blurred out and can't remember details, try and figure them out. Ask someone is possible.

What makes you think anything "sexual" happened, do you feel sore in anyway? and do you remember the guy you were talking to before hand?
Reply 16
Original post by jnr15
I don't remember what happened yesterday. I really didn't get drunk at all. I don't do drugs. Yet I passed out. I think. I was really sleeping when I had one drink I didn't leave me drink but I wasn't staring at it. Anyhow, I was drinking lemonade mixed with sprite. That's not alcoholic at all. There was nothing else in it. And it didn't taste funny. I was talking to a guy I had saw before. And then things got really blurry and he wanted to show me something. And that's all I really remember. I came to I was home. By then. And my friends said I was really drunk and they got me home. And I think I had sex. With a guy. But I don't like guys. I have never been attracted to a guy. And I am not sure who did it because I was told he left early. I feel like I must just be nuts as to why I blacked out for no apparent reason... But I don't want to tell anyone. My parents would find out and that would be extremely bad. Idk Advice?

Raped - I don't think so, trust me you'd actually feel it. Molested, maybe. Was it at the club? If so, maybe ask them to let you see CCTV> And of course that doesn't make you gay.........
Where were you when this happened? I had assumed a bar of some sort but rereading your OP, it doesn't say. As you're 15 and underage, why would your friends think you were drinking? Was there alcohol on hand wherever you were? (Just clarifying so I can understand the situation a bit more)

Did you know this guy/would you be able to find him again? I'd personally get a friend to find him and casually ask him about what happened between you that night, not in an accusatory way, but just to see what he says (he may claim you consented to sexual activity so at least you'd know something DID happen). Also, get tested either way just in case.
Reply 18
Original post by SophieSmall
What is actually making you think that anything sexual happened? Because your OP doesn't say at all.

Also no, if it did it does not make you guy. And if you were acting wasted despite not drinking alcohol then you may have been drugged.

Because there was jizz and blood in my underpants. And a lot of other reasons I know that I had sex. It's just I don't really know why. I keep looking up different drugs buut none really make any sense. Like the liquid one tastes funny. And I know my drink didn't taste differently. And I didn't leave my drink either. So I don't get how did anyone spike my drink while I was right there.
Original post by jnr15
Because there was jizz and blood in my underpants. And a lot of other reasons I know that I had sex. It's just I don't really know why. I keep looking up different drugs buut none really make any sense. Like the liquid one tastes funny. And I know my drink didn't taste differently. And I didn't leave my drink either. So I don't get how did anyone spike my drink while I was right there.

fuark

doubt it was alcohol frankly, you could taste anything strong enough to knock yourself out like that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending