The Student Room Group

ISIS declares rallies of France’s National Front are ‘prime targets’

For the first time, the Islamic State (IS, former ISIS, ISIL) has targeted France’s right-wing National Front (FN) party and its supporters in a statement on the pages of its French-language propaganda magazine.

In the latest issue of Dar al Islam, the jihadists published a photo of an FN rally with the caption “prime targets.”

“The question is no longer whether France will be hit again by attacks like those of November… The only relevant question is the next target and the date,” the text read, as cited by Le Figaro.

A photo of an FN rally with the accompanying quote was tweeted by Romain Caillet, an Islamist expert and historian of global jihadist movements.

Read More: https://www.rt.com/news/331784-isis-national-front-target/

Scroll to see replies

Western/Christian Extremists = Far right nut jobs who shout in people's faces and use offensive ignorant banners at worst they have the odd ultra loner nut job who actually uses terrorism to further his goals.

Islamic Extremists = Reguarly plant bombs in civilian populations, Reguarly go on shooting sprees, Reguarly cut people's heads of with blunt knives I could go on...

People say oh but there are extremists in every culture, yes that's true but there are far, far more of them in Islam and they are fare more extreme. The far right is a problem but it's a problem that pales in significance compared to the issue of Islamic extremism.
Reply 2
nuts versus nuts ...
Only far-right nationalists oppose the destruction of their country and people

and we're called fascists because of it!

Wake up Whites we're being destroyed from within this is suicide!
I wonder if the police/intelligence services would bother stopping them or not...
Reply 5
Marine Le Pen will be the first real leader France has had in a long time. She's not even an enemy of Islam, she doesn't want her country taken. Her party opposes foreign policy that all the Western puppets go along with that has caused trouble in the Middle East in the first place! including Merkel of course... arming and training Syrian rebels.

Imo if she gets into power they'll assassinate her. Project Gladio.

We don't want mass immigration, we don't want to interfere in the Middle East either. It's the major establishment parties who are guilty of this.
(edited 8 years ago)
Ok
(edited 7 years ago)
Anti-fa can suck my dick you commie bastards have destroyed Europe with your Marxist policies.
If true it is a very clever strategy by the Islamic State.

They WANT the FN to get more and more support in France, and what better way to achieve that but to machine supporters at a rally?

Very smart move.
Original post by JezWeCan!

They WANT the FN to get more and more support in France, and what better way to achieve that but to machine supporters at a rally?

Very smart move.

Not really... FN will only gain support if people feel that their group is targeted by Islamists

E.g. before, it used to be mainly Jews targeted, but Bataclan was indiscriminate slaughter

Non-FN will not feel threatened, so will not flock to FN
Original post by Aerion Targaryen
Anti-fa can suck my dick you commie bastards have destroyed Europe with your Marxist policies.

Like Hitler destroyed Europe with his fascism.
Original post by Mathemagicien
Not really... FN will only gain support if people feel that their group is targeted by Islamists

E.g. before, it used to be mainly Jews targeted, but Bataclan was indiscriminate slaughter

Non-FN will not feel threatened, so will not flock to FN

Check out what happened to the ultra right in the Netherlands after the assassination of of the anti Muslim, hard right, Pym Fortuyn in 2002.

They won the next election.
Reply 12
I don't care what happens to white extremists they are my enemy
Reply 13
Original post by al_94

"I don't mind a bit of bloodshed on the streets, as long as it's white blood"

I appreciate your honesty.
Original post by JezWeCan!

Very smart move.

It would be smarter of them to massacre several bus loads of school children in my opinion, would be far more effective in making the French population angry.
Original post by al_94

So we have established that you are happy for Islamists to kill people (some of whom could be unrelated bystanders, of course).

Do you also consider non-political atheists to be your enemy?
Original post by al_94

How exactly are FN "white extremists"?
Original post by Craig1998
Like Hitler destroyed Europe with his fascism.

Hitler was left-wing by the way.
Original post by The_Opinion
How exactly are FN "white extremists"?

There are more FN voters in France than there are Moslems, in fact. They have become very popular indeed.
Original post by Good bloke
There are more FN voters in France than there are Moslems, in fact. They have become very popular indeed.

You're right speaking to friends in France their popularity has increased dramatically.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply