The Student Room Group

f585 2016 OCR predicted questions

If your school has made any predicted questions please share what your teachers have predicted
I assume predicted questions will be released as we get closer to exam or after mocks. We haven't released any apart from the questions suggested in toolkits. It would be helpful to just stick to one F585 thread as well to have only one point of reference. It is not as active as last year. I assume there will be a question on terms of trade "comment on the effects of a rise in terms of trade...." or "reasons for a rise/fall in Terms of Trade"
Reply 2
Hey if anyone want to meet up in say a group of about 10-15 of us and discuss some questions for f585 in person let me know. It will definitely boost our understanding of the whole thing, more than just sitting their on your own trying to figure stuff out for yourself!! Who ever that is up, message me and I'll create a Whatsapp group and we'll sort something out!
Reply 3
Hey if anyone wants to meet up in London in say a group of about 10-15 of us and discuss some questions for F585 in person let me know. It will definitely boost our understanding of the whole thing, more than just sitting their on your own trying to figure stuff out for yourself!! Who ever that is up, message me and I'll create a Whatsapp group and we'll sort something out!
Reply 4
Hey if anyone wants to meet up in London in say a group of about 10-15 of us and discuss as all the possible questions for f585 in person let me know. It will definitely boost our understanding of the whole thing, more than just sitting their on your own trying to figure stuff out for yourself!! Basically we all bring our laptops and F585 materials, write the challenging questions as the heading and literally simultaneously discuss the questions and type the answers up that we give as a group, use it as revision and we will inevitably smash the exam with ease. Who ever that is up, message me and I'll create a Whatsapp group and we'll sort something out!
Reply 5
Original post by Bagheri12
Hey if anyone wants to meet up in London in say a group of about 10-15 of us and discuss some questions for F585 in person let me know. It will definitely boost our understanding of the whole thing, more than just sitting their on your own trying to figure stuff out for yourself!! Who ever that is up, message me and I'll create a Whatsapp group and we'll sort something out!

Hey if anyone wants to meet up in London in say a group of about 10-15 of us and discuss as all the possible questions for f585 in person let me know. It will definitely boost our understanding of the whole thing, more than just sitting their on your own trying to figure stuff out for yourself!! Basically we all bring our laptops and F585 materials, write the challenging questions as the heading and literally simultaneously discuss the questions and type the answers up that we give as a group, use it as revision and we will inevitably smash the exam with ease. Who ever that is up, message me and I'll create a Whatsapp group and we'll sort something out!

Quick Reply

Latest