The Student Room Group

LSBU Adult Nursing Interview?!

Hello everyone.
I wanted to now if anyone has been for the interview yet. How long does the process take? I have to be at the havering campus for 9am and I have an assessment at Kings for 1.30 the same day -____-
For my interview at southbank I was in and out in an hour xx
Reply 2
Original post by Technosaurus

How did you find the interview, in relation to the questions asked. Were majority scenario questions ?
Reply 3

Hi could you give me any tips etc on what we need to know what sort of things they ask you etc pretty please any information would be greatly appreciated thank you
Reply 4

Hi could you give me any tips etc on what we need to know what sort of things they ask you etc pretty please any information would be greatly appreciated thank you
Reply 5
Hi. i am having an interview on 30/3/2016 at the university of southbank. I want someone to tell me, what the topic of the essay is?
really appreciate it, if someone give me an advice.
Have you heard back from how you did at your interview? I had mine the week before and still not heard anything
Reply 7
Original post by Sarah Green
Have you heard back from how you did at your interview? I had mine the week before and still not heard anything

I ended up going on the 16th March and received and offer on the 29th
Original post by MotherOf2
I ended up going on the 16th March and received and offer on the 29th

Congratulations! Are you accepting?
Hopefully I will hear soon, I'm not very patient sometimes, luckily I have a very good second choice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending