The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

PPE: Durham or Warwick?

Hi all!

I'm currently holding on to offers from both Durham and Warwick for PPE. Both are indeed great universities and I'm struggling to choose one over the other. Your views would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! :smile:
Reply 1
Hi!

This is quite late, but I have the same decision to make and am still undecided - have you made a decision, and if so, what is it and why?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Hey! I had the same decision to make an in the end chose Warwick! There seems to be little between them but the reputation of Warwick PPE seems slightly better and I preferred the general feel of Warwick over Durham
Reply 3
Original post by janereed98
Hey! I had the same decision to make an in the end chose Warwick! There seems to be little between them but the reputation of Warwick PPE seems slightly better and I preferred the general feel of Warwick over Durham

I actually made the same choice for the same reason hahaha :smile: maybe I'll see you there next year!
The people are fantastic on the PPE course at Durham not sure where the bad rep has come from, also don't rule out the benefits of the college system. Hard to explain them all but it's an experience you wont get at Warwick.

Quick Reply

Latest