The Student Room Group

Would you be a sugar baby?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3437520/The-sugar-babies-rich-older-men-fund-extravagant-student-lifestyles.html

Saw this on the daily mail. Would you ever be a sugar baby?

Basically, you're getting paid to meet rich men/woman for dates and such. You don't have to have sex with them.

Makes me wonder if they're lying though. One girl said that she gets her £300 a week flat paid for her, but she's sleeping with that guy.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No i pay my own way through the world, i wouldn't loose my dignity and sell myself
Reply 2
It sounds like marriage except without the stability

Guy wins in the end and girl loses - girl wastes her most beautiful years on a dead end arrangement
Original post by mkap
sell myself

You make it sound like it's prostitution.
Reply 4
Original post by Armastan
You make it sound like it's prostitution.

thats just my opinion. One of the girls is sleeping with the guy who pays for her flat...
If I was pretty/buff then yes. As long as you make it v clear from the beginning you aren't going to have sex with them
Nothing wrong with it if not having sex with the dudes; in that case it'd be prostitution and I wouldn't do that. But getting paid for going on dates? It's a win-win for both parties :smile:
Original post by mkap
thats just my opinion. One of the girls is sleeping with the guy who pays for her flat...

I see it more as paying for a relationship rather than paying just for sex. Some sugar babies only go on dates and act as arm candy because they need/want the money. They don't have to sleep with them but a considerable amount do because it probably offers more money and many think sex is overrated these days so they aren't too bothered.
Original post by Pharmaholic
Nothing wrong with it if not having sex with the dudes; in that case it'd be prostitution and I wouldn't do that. But getting paid for going on dates? It's a win-win for both parties :smile:

The guy wants sex. They are hardly going to be interested in your wit and sparkling repartee are they?

And if not full sex a blowee at the very least. :smile:
Reply 9
I see it more as paying for a relationship rather than paying just for sex. Some sugar babies only go on dates and act as arm candy because they need/want the money. They don't have to sleep with them but a considerable amount do because it probably offers more money and many think sex is overrated these days so they aren't too bothered.

i understand what your saying
many think sex is overrated these days so they aren't too bothered.

Welcome to one of the biggest problems with modern society.
You've gotta ask yourself, even for someone who is minted, they're going to want their money's worth from you one way or another.
Who wouldn't?
No that seems really restrictive and no way for only £300!
Sex free? hells yeah!
What a joke. This is wrong on so many levels I don't know where to start. Shame on both parties.
ummmm...... yes.
you don't sleep with the guy, and most of the time they want to be your sugardaddy so you have the money to not be a prostitute or whatever posh way you put it.
I personally don't see a problem with it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Nope. I feel very uncomfortable having things paid for me at the best of times, that would just be way out of my comfort zone.
Definitely.
Id be a sugar fetus if they wanted

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending