The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Anglia Ruskin accommodation for 'mature' students : )

Hi all

I am to start a 2 year MA in Music Therapy at Anglia Ruskin in September of this year.

Thing is, I'll be 25, so am a little confused as to what accommodation to select. Anyone who has been/is in the same boat as me have any advice?

Cheers

Jack
Original post by heyheyjack
Hi all

I am to start a 2 year MA in Music Therapy at Anglia Ruskin in September of this year.

Thing is, I'll be 25, so am a little confused as to what accommodation to select. Anyone who has been/is in the same boat as me have any advice?

Cheers

Jack

Hi Jack

You might want to contact our Cambridge accommodation team for some advice on where to live. Their contact details are cambaccom@anglia,ac.uk and 01223 698900.

Hope this helps!

Natalie :smile:
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Just out of curiosity did you find much useful info out? I just got told about house shares and rooms. I've been looking at the studios in the railyard and cb1 but I'm a little concerned about being surrounded by partying 18yo students....
Reply 3
No useful info really. I've just reserved a room at Peter Taylor House and am surrounded by people in their early twenties :smile: Just log in to the accommodation portal, select the accommodation you're interested in, and it shows you the exact age of anyone who has booked a room for this year. Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 4
hello,collier road houses are very good and housemates in my accommodation are very mature and understandable. room is very good with £110 per week including bills. you will really appreciate this house.. :smile:
if you want you can have mine as i want to move out. you can pm me.
thanks
kanwar
Reply 5
Hi Jack!
I'm not going to be of much use to you...but you might be to me!
I am due to start the MA in Dramatherapy next September - I am being super organised and looking now...due to boredom haha.
What did you do in the end? Did you do it with the university or separately? What worked out best for you?
ANY advice you can offer me would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Steph

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending