The Student Room Group

How long after your interview did you receive offer/rejection?

The question is in the title really! Is it true that rejection is usually quicker than acceptance?

Thanks all :smile: X

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an unconditional offer the day after my interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile
For one university I waited 4 working days for an unconditional and the other I got an offer the morning after my interview :smile: varies for each university I suppose
Reply 3
I was offered a place during the interview. UCAS took 2 days to update though
Reply 4
Original post by CaraQ
The question is in the title really! Is it true that rejection is usually quicker than acceptance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

For my first choice uni, everyone has to wait till May 2016 :frown: so seems rejections and offers!
I had interview Jan 13th and received my offer today, so it can take awhile.
Original post by CaraQ

Posted from TSR Mobile

I recieved a rejection two days after my interview and then it took two weeks before I got my offer from another☺️ X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
You don't hear back until your second reference has been received right? Even if they're going to reject you
Reply 8
Original post by CaraQ

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unfortunately each university varies, some of my offers were over 2 weeks later, some a few days and one even less than 24hours later! There's no way of really knowing until it arrives. It's so hard to be patient I know but it'll be worth it in the end i'm sure :smile: Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending