The Student Room Group

Advanced Higher History Russia or Japan?

I am currently taking Higher History and I really enjoy it so I am planning on continuing it next year and taking it to AH which is basically the equivalent to A level. However, I don't know if I should choose the Russian Revolution topic or the Japan topic and I was wondering if anyone had taken it before or was planning to take it and if so what would they recommend?
Pick Russia.
Reply 2
Original post by temporaryone
Pick Russia.
Original post by Lila204

Its easier to do better.
Reply 4
Its easier to do better.

Ok thanks so much for your advice leaning towards Russia now :wink:
Original post by Lila204
Ok thanks so much for your advice leaning towards Russia now :wink:

Do go with what you enjoy most though - that is the most important thing of all.
Russia. Are you going to be learning of the Romanovs and the Russian revolution? If so - definitely (it's very interesting.)
Reply 7
Original post by draculaura
Russia. Are you going to be learning of the Romanovs and the Russian revolution? If so - definitely (it's very interesting.)

Yeah I think we study the Russian Revolution! Thanks definitely thinking about doing Russia more now
Reply 8
Do go with what you enjoy most though - that is the most important thing of all.

Yeah I know only problem is not done either of these periods in History before so hard to know which one I would like better :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending