The Student Room Group

K-Pop

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by bisolarsystem
I agree I only watched it bc of LJS lol

YAS! He's bae for life <3
I loved him in Pinocchio, but couldn't finish it bc of Park Shin Hye lol . Nope, is it good? (If the girl is annoying, i probably won't watch it XD )
When you wish you were that chocolate bar XD
Reply 63
I loved him in Pinocchio, but couldn't finish it bc of Park Shin Hye lol . Nope, is it good? (If the girl is annoying, i probably won't watch it XD )

Pinocchio is great! It's a lovely but sad story of young journalists in Korea. Park Shin Hye's character is not necessarily annoying, her character is much more mature in this compared to her other dramas. I highly recommend watching the rest of it :smile:
Reply 64
When you wish you were that chocolate bar XD

Oh yes, I wish! <3
I watched the ending but like i'm saying in the middle it kinda dragged. And to me PSH just plays the same kinda charachter again and again. Plus her kisses make me feel so awkward about life :s-smilie:
Reply 66
I watched the ending but like i'm saying in the middle it kinda dragged. And to me PSH just plays the same kinda charachter again and again. Plus her kisses make me feel so awkward about life :s-smilie:

It is a little bit slow in the middle but I understood it from a perspective. I have to agree about PSH's kiss scenes though. The male leads are so into it but she's frozen, it's like they're kissing a statue lol XD
Original post by aegyojihan
It is a little bit slow in the middle but I understood it from a perspective. I have to agree about PSH's kiss scenes though. The male leads are so into it but she's frozen, it's like they're kissing a statue lol XD

Yeah, that's why I was interested in it at first. The concept was good.

And OMG YOU NOTICED IT TOO!!! When I watched Pinocchio and the Heirs all the guys were like proper kissing her and she was just there frozen with her eyes wide open, I was like ew -.-
Reply 68
Yeah, that's why I was interested in it at first. The concept was good.

And OMG YOU NOTICED IT TOO!!! When I watched Pinocchio and the Heirs all the guys were like proper kissing her and she was just there frozen with her eyes wide open, I was like ew -.-

Haha yeah, it was like that in Heartstrings too!
Ewww, you're brave XD. I would have flipped my laptop and jumped out the window XD
Reply 70
Ewww, you're brave XD. I would have flipped my laptop and jumped out the window XD

Lol, I've gotten used to it XD
Oh I forgot to to tell you! I just watched the first episode of Doctor Stranger and I finished it!!! OH MY GOSH!!! I WAS JUST LIKE :OOOOOO THROUGHOUT THE EPISODE.
Reply 72
Oh I forgot to to tell you! I just watched the first episode of Doctor Stranger and I finished it!!! OH MY GOSH!!! I WAS JUST LIKE :OOOOOO THROUGHOUT THE EPISODE.

Oh cool! Yeah it starts off very tense lol. If you're going to continue, I will warn you that it may drag on for a bit and the ending isn't anything too major. Still, it ends on a happy note :smile:
Original post by aegyojihan
Oh cool! Yeah it starts off very tense lol. If you're going to continue, I will warn you that it may drag on for a bit and the ending isn't anything too major. Still, it ends on a happy note :smile:

great now i can't watch it XD i don't have the attention span!!
Reply 74
There is a mini kpop club night in London on 11th March :biggrin:
Original post by Lt93
There is a mini kpop club night in London on 11th March :biggrin:

Really?! Do you know where?
This is a good thread. I like this thread.
*records all favourite songs and artists*
Reply 77
Original post by Pellucid
Really?! Do you know where?

Yeah! moth club! it would be nice to have a little student room kpop meet up :smile:
Original post by Senpai
omg that was amazing XDD, Whose your favourite in the band? I really like shinB

I have just gotten into them so i dont really know all of their names yet but ShinB is seriously amaziing, and Umji's is very cute as well!!!
annyeonggggg my kpop chingus ᵔᴥᵔ
i see pics of lee jong suk, got7, exo, discussion about GD... i think this is my place guys^^
i like so many groups

BIGBANG, BTS, EXO, iKON, GOT7, WINNER, SEVENTEEN, MONSTA X, BAP, INFINITE, VIXX...

the list goes on tbh
anyone watching kdramas? < my life, the reason why I shall fail my GCSEs kim woo bin, lee minho waeeee :'(
LOVE ME RIGHT~~~
Ayo ladies & gentlemen~~

i recommend watching this vid btw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75-7Pxc6jGM

Quick Reply

Latest