The Student Room Group

Guess what? I wear fur! AND I LOVE IT!

Scroll to see replies

I wear the victims of my blood.
Original post by vaginalwarts69
nah, I guarantee you a wild vegan will appear condemning me to the depths of hell for being top of the food chain

yeah but the next day they probably wont care
Guess what? I don't wear fur! AND I LOVE IT!
Reply 43
I had a rabbit fur trapper hat it was soft. But I lost it unfortunately.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NickLCFC
Nice! What kind of fur would you recommend? I would like the highest quality stuff. Thanks in advance

Best place to go is either Helsinki or Poland where fur is legal to buy...Russia has nice cheap fur at a high quality...Many souvenir stores sell very high quality fur pieces...
Original post by Nurne
I had a rabbit fur trapper hat it was soft. But I lost it unfortunately.

Posted from TSR Mobile

buy a new one!
Original post by cranbrook_aspie
Guess what? I don't wear fur! AND I LOVE IT!

ok good for you... I merely said that to make a statement that everyone has their own viewpoints and stupid animal lovers can't change that :smile:
approx £121!

You could have just picked up a road kill fox and made yourself one for free.
that's just my OP

Exactly
well so far no one has gave any arguments so I assume you all agree with me
Original post by SYYAAM97
What is?

Btw really nice Joker like makeup, looks awesome :smile:

OP, what they wrote

And thank you! Was going for the vampy look haha x
Original post by AthiaKarim
OP, what they wrote

And thank you! Was going for the vampy look haha x

Its the lipstick going to either side of your cheek which made me think of the joker lol/
Yeah you just saying pathetic doesn't really mean much

On the contrary. It says everything.
Its the lipstick going to either side of your cheek which made me think of the joker lol/

Lmaoo that's really funny

When I looked back at the picture once I took it, i even thought I looked like the joker

Was going to change my picture, don't want anyone thinking I look like a freak haha :tongue:
Original post by AthiaKarim
Lmaoo that's really funny

When I looked back at the picture once I took it, i even thought I looked like the joker

Was going to change my picture, don't want anyone thinking I look like a freak haha :tongue:

Na it looks fine.
Na it looks fine.

Lol thank you x
So...with the cold weather we have been having I decided to wear my fox scarf today. I felt warm and toasty and was worth the money I paid for it.
But as I was out and about more and more people were giving me dirty looks. Some crazy person shouted I was a heartless bitch.
Honestly I am totally against anti-fur protesters. Every time I see one, I just want to buy another fur article. They just piss me off so much. Do they not know that no matter how many "shocking" images they show, they can't change someone's opinion.
Unfortunately I can only buy fur when I go to Finland, Russia and Poland however I am happy to know that some countries still practice fur farming.

Spoiler

Personally I prefer synthetic materials: warmer lighter and usually cheaper. Plus they do not draw attention.
Well forget my name for now...
Why do companies like PETA think they are so high and mighty?
Fur will live on forever...

Is your name Heather by any chance?
are you vegan or vegetarien?

Quick Reply

Latest