The Student Room Group

Wanting to switch to Human Biology course?

So hey guys I'm a current undergraduate student at Teesside Uni who has almost finished her first year in Fitness Instruction and Exercise Therapies which is a foundation course but I have realised I have only really enjoyed the anatomy and human biology aspect of my course which is my module labelled as sport science but I haven't enjoyed any other module on my course at all! I really want to switch onto the human biology course I have been looking at for this year in September and just ditch my second year in my current course even if I have to apply through UCAS again but I was just wondering if I was actually able to do this without prior qualifications in biology? As it says nothing about required UCAS points on the uni course info website?

Also would I still be entitled to a student loan to pay my tuition fees? I have talked to my tutor and one of my lecturers about this but they suggested me moving onto a similar course (foundation degree in sport and exercise) which offers different modules but I would really love to go on to do human biology instead I'm just a bit clueless about the limitations and costs of this is all... anyway any help or advice on how to go about this would really help thanks in advance! :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Check with unis you're interested in whether they will allow you to transfer and what their entry requirements are. You're eligible for 4 years of funding.
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
Check with unis you're interested in whether they will allow you to transfer and what their entry requirements are. You're eligible for 4 years of funding.

Great I will do thankyou for your help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending