The Student Room Group

Is this real?!

What if you're not actually real but just a creation of my imagination and I'm living in this world where I'm actually dreaming but not awakeand you're not you instead you have your own world with your imaginations... What if this post I'm typing right now is not real but an imagination? Like I'm sleeping in another dimension and everything I'm doing may seem real but just a dream? This is scary :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reminds of the Matrix...
Reply 2
what if your life actually just started now and everything else is just backstory
Reply 3
life?
is this just fantasy?
caught in a landslideeee
Reply 4
what if it is actually butter?!
Reply 5
if you keep thinking like this you're gonna find yourself in a straitjacket and that ain't fun trust me
Original post by z33
if you keep thinking like this you're gonna find yourself in a straitjacket and that ain't fun trust me

Should I even ask? :K:
Original post by Milzime
what if your life actually just started now and everything else is just backstory

Exactly! What if everyone has their own little world and I'm here alone with all these "people" who might somehow be just a creation... IDK how to explain it :frown:
You lost me at 'What if' :lol:
Original post by Leviathan1741
You lost me at 'What if' :lol:

Haha WHAT IF though!!!
[video="youtube;LgBYtop_rVo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgBYtop_rVo[/video]

Spoiler

Reply 11
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Should I even ask? :K:

lol not mah personal experience dw x'D
Original post by LemonadeAspire
Exactly! What if everyone has their own little world and I'm here alone with all these "people" who might somehow be just a creation... IDK how to explain it :frown:

I personally feel like anything we humans think is the 'big truth' isn't, simply because we thought it.

This is why I don't believe in God, or any particular religion. Even when I was little (brought up Christian kinda) I never understood that something someone was telling me about higher power was true simply because they were telling me. As in contrast to other things people were telling me about like gravity or whatever, which is actually intuitive, the mere fact that the bible was written by people leads me to discredit it lol
Original post by z33

0_o
Original post by z33
lol not mah personal experience dw x'D

Well there's some relief :tongue:
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
[video="youtube;LgBYtop_rVo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgBYtop_rVo[/video]

Spoiler

Exactly that!! Thats scary.. what if the parents I have right now aren't my real parents but just a creation or imagination... or my friends are FAKE!! I'm basically alone :frown:
Hahaha, I used to think something like this when playing the sims for hours on end...what if my life isn't real and I'm actually in a sims game with everything being controlled by a real person :biggrin:
Reply 17
Original post by Milzime
0_o

tis not a thread dw x'D

Original post by TheOtherSide.
Well there's some relief :tongue:

aha yeah I don't think they'd allow TSR in psych wards x'D
Have you just had your wisdom teeth out?
Original post by z33
tis not a thread dw x'D

aha yeah I don't think they'd allow TSR in psych wards x'D

Even though 'student' is part of the name? :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest