The Student Room Group
Reply 1
james101
Do you work there? What did you have to do to get the job and also how long did it take to get it?

Thanks

nope!.....actually i don't work at all!:biggrin:
Somebody I used to know got a job at Asda, she said the interview was quite difficalt. They gave a theoretical scenario and asked what you'd do in that situation. I think they asaked her what she would do if she was driving late at night and broke down in the middle of nowhere.
Reply 3
oh right, i gave in my application form, my friend works there and he is quiet stupid, so if he can get one i hope i can aslong as they have vacancies. Another friend use to work there and he says he knows a supervisor that works there and he will try and ring him and see if he can help me.
james101
oh right, i gave in my application form, my friend works there and he is quiet stupid, so if he can get one i hope i can aslong as they have vacancies. Another friend use to work there and he says he knows a supervisor that works there and he will try and ring him and see if he can help me.

let us know when you hear whether you have got the job or not!!
Good luck!
:biggrin:
Reply 5
who gave my negative rep? with the reason

now that was hardly a reason to do that!

what?
Reply 6
oooh i'd love to work in asda, in the george section. they have great stuff there. they are in the top 100 companies to work for too! good luck with it! :biggrin:
Reply 7
thanks, i just hope i can get a job there, i also have an interview but at a different shop on the same day lol after having trouble finding a job i get two interviews in one day
Reply 8
at Asda i have a group thing, not sure how many other people there will be, im not sure if they said not to wear trainers or that i could, do you think i should phone up and ask?

Latest

Trending

Trending