The Student Room Group

Having sex on a single bed?

Anyone done it? What's it like?

Scroll to see replies

a single bed is perfectly adequate
its fine, ive only ever had sex on a single bed and theres enough room for activities and such
Reply 3
Original post by Justmoll28
its fine, ive only ever had sex on a single bed and theres enough room for activities and such

Again wow. You seem to be someone who have had a lot of sex and all of them on a single bed. Imagine how liberated you would feel when you upgrade to a double bed!

Although I guess you can't sleep with the other person on a single bed after sex right?
Original post by zill1
Again wow. You seem to be someone who have had a lot of sex and all of them on a single bed. Imagine how liberated you would feel when you upgrade to a double bed!

Although I guess you can't sleep with the other person on a single bed after sex right?

well im at uni but next year we have double beds and i live with my boyfriend now so yeah haha and no we can spoon but sleeping is kinda uncomfortable as it gets warm and theres not really enough room to stretch and stuff
Original post by zill1

yes you can...
Reply 6
well im at uni but next year we have double beds and i live with my boyfriend now so yeah haha and no we can spoon but sleeping is kinda uncomfortable as it gets warm and theres not really enough room to stretch and stuff

Why do you have double beds next year? Is it because you would be a graduate student then?
Original post by zill1
Why do you have double beds next year? Is it because you would be a graduate student then?

no im moving out of student halls and into private halls then in third year we are getting a flat together:smile:
Original post by walking in glass
yes you can...

how..? its called a single bed for a reason..
Reply 9
no im moving out of student halls and into private halls then in third year we are getting a flat together:smile:

I assume he uses a condom?

How about yourself? Do you use any contraceptives?
Original post by zill1
I assume he uses a condom?

How about yourself? Do you use any contraceptives?

condoms? nahhh i have the implant
how..? its called a single bed for a reason..

idk about you but i dont tend to take up the entire bed on my own (and nor does my gf)...

Additionally, if (at least) one of you sleeps on your side (more frequently both) then there ought to be plenty of space.
yes you can...

only if ur a manlet
Original post by Rockstar North
only if ur a manlet

this thread is about sex, doesn't concern you
idk about you but i dont tend to take up the entire bed on my own (and nor does my gf)...

Additionally, if (at least) one of you sleeps on your side (more frequently both) then there ought to be plenty of space.

if you actually bothered to read my answer i said we are able to spoon but theres a difference between laying on your side and actually sleeping:smile:

(also im not able to lay on my side due to a chronic gastric illness i have)
Reply 15
terrible m8, so little space, ended up falling off
if you actually bothered to read my answer i said we are able to spoon but theres a difference between laying on your side and actually sleeping:smile:

dont most people sleep on their side? i know i do...

(also im not able to lay on my side due to a chronic gastric illness i have)

well, then that's the issue...
dont most people sleep on their side? i know i do...

well, then that's the issue...

yeah
Reply 18
condoms? nahhh i have the implant

Implant? What do you mean? Please elaborate/explain?
Original post by zill1
Implant? What do you mean? Please elaborate/explain?

i have this: http://www.nexplanon.com/en/consumer/about-it/what-is-nexplanon/
i dont need to use any form of contraception to prevent babies

Quick Reply