The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Any Nottingham students willing to answer a few questions?

Hi!

I'm a slightly uninformed yank that wants to study here. Would anyone be interested in messaging me to answer a few questions on studying in Nottingham?

Thanks! =D
I've applied to Nottingham as well, but I have a very faint idea of what it's like there. Have you applied? What will you be taking?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by neelianeelia
I've applied to Nottingham as well, but I have a very faint idea of what it's like there. Have you applied? What will you be taking?

I haven't applied yet. I'm visiting this spring but wanted to get more information on it before I go.
Where else are you thinking of applying to? Please let me know about the uni visit. I'm overseas so I do not have the luxury of being able to visit the universities.

I've applied to Durham, Bristol, Newcastle, UEA, Nottingham but I'm still waiting for Nottingham and Durham to reply.
Original post by neelianeelia
Where else are you thinking of applying to? Please let me know about the uni visit. I'm overseas so I do not have the luxury of being able to visit the universities.

I've applied to Durham, Bristol, Newcastle, UEA, Nottingham but I'm still waiting for Nottingham and Durham to reply.

I'm applying in 2017. I'd like to study environmental geology or meteorology and climate change. I'm applying in 2017 though but visiting the UK this spring to look at universities so thats why I'm asking.
Oh I see. Well, please let me know your overall impression on Nottingham and any other campuses you are going to visit. Thank you!
I will! Remind me in mid April if I forget :smile:
Reply 7
Hi I'm a current student at Nottingham and have also lived in the area most of my life. I will try to answer your questions or point you in the right direction.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending