The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

International Students Job opportunities

Hi, I have received a conditional offer from University of Leeds Business School for MSc in Management course. I would like to know the job prospects for International Students. I have a good academic profile with extra curricular achievement. I'm from India and I would like to know employment opportunities. Since I'm investing high tuition fee as an international applicant , I am need of quick ROI after the completion of course. Can someone help me with this query??
Original post by Sepak
Hi, I have received a conditional offer from University of Leeds Business School for MSc in Management course. I would like to know the job prospects for International Students. I have a good academic profile with extra curricular achievement. I'm from India and I would like to know employment opportunities. Since I'm investing high tuition fee as an international applicant , I am need of quick ROI after the completion of course. Can someone help me with this query??

I can't say that I have much idea of this, as what do you mean by job opportunities? Would you be looking at applying for a working visa for the UK after the completion of the course? Or at the job market back in India?
Really it depends on the country I guess, and what specific employers are looking for. You could get a fabulous grade, but at the end of the day, if you don't pass assessment centres and stuff it means nothing really. But Leeds business school is ranked very highly nationally and globally.

At the end of the day it's more about you as a person that the piece of paper that decides how quickly you will find employment!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Quick Reply

Latest