The Student Room Group

Confirmed Place - what to do next?

Hi everyone :smile:

I have accepted my place at CCCU to start adult nursing in April! I have received a confirmation letter on UCAS Track and says that I should hear more information from the university. It has now been a week and I'm yet to hear anything?? I don't know what to do next in terms of accomodation and applying for the NHS bursary? I'm not even sure of my start date yet! How long did it take anyone else to receive more information? Not sure if it's just CCCU as I received a DBS form and some pre course assignments from ARU before even accepting / rejecting their offer!? :s-smilie:
Original post by EmilyC0202
Hi everyone :smile:

I have accepted my place at CCCU to start adult nursing in April! I have received a confirmation letter on UCAS Track and says that I should hear more information from the university. It has now been a week and I'm yet to hear anything?? I don't know what to do next in terms of accomodation and applying for the NHS bursary? I'm not even sure of my start date yet! How long did it take anyone else to receive more information? Not sure if it's just CCCU as I received a DBS form and some pre course assignments from ARU before even accepting / rejecting their offer!? :s-smilie:

If you have a confirmed place you can do your nhs bursary application online now
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
If you have a confirmed place you can do your nhs bursary application online now

Oh right! Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending