The Student Room Group

Describe your day at uni - everyone else try and guess what subject they're studying

:teehee:

Who wants to go first?

Scroll to see replies

Every body calm down, you will all get a turn to have people guess your subject. Let's try and keep this organised.

Lol! Was expecting a massive thread as well hahahhahahah
Now @Puddles the Monkey good luck with this one!

I woke up today and went to a briefing for an SU Apprentice competition. I then met with a mate to discuss our current business, and then met with someone else to discuss his business idea. Then I had an academic appeal training session, and now I'm waiting to go and film our promo video for the Apprentice competition.
Original post by BlackSweetness

Yeh, I was expecting masses of people to have responded to this xD
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Every body calm down, you will all get a turn to have people guess your subject. Let's try and keep this organised.

This post has made my day :laugh: hilarious! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6

PRSOM :wink:
Original post by mobbsy91

I woke up today and went to a briefing for an SU Apprentice competition. I then met with a mate to discuss our current business, and then met with someone else to discuss his business idea. Then I had an academic appeal training session, and now I'm waiting to go and film our promo video for the Apprentice competition.

That could have nothing to do with what your actual course is :tongue:

Maybe Accounting and Finance?
Original post by BlackSweetness

Yeh, I was expecting masses of people to have responded to this xD

This is why it has no replies, everyone is waiting for everyone else :rofl:
Original post by Changing Skies
This post has made my day :laugh: hilarious! :lol:

Original post by Kyx
PRSOM :wink:

:colondollar:

Hmmmm.......a design course of some sort. :holmes: You're making the product for your business. :beard:
Currently sitting down doing some computer modelling. :tongue:
Original post by Slowbro93

I know what you do so I can't guess :teehee:
Original post by SeanFM
That could have nothing to do with what your actual course is :tongue:

Maybe Accounting and Finance?

Close, but not 100% correct :tongue:

Hmmmm.......a design course of some sort. :holmes: You're making the product for your business. :beard:

Nope not at all!!
I let the others do the design work :tongue: I'm more the getting things done guy, and possibly some video editing!!

For my main business, were actually making tea!! Very exciting!!

A postgrad thingy to do with fogs? :tongue:
average day-lecture in the morning, hour break, another lecture, written class, break, then last lecture of the day :smile:
Reply 15
Today I have went to the gym, visited the Archives, and will have a 3 hour class this evening from 6-9pm.

On a normal day (since today is a Wednesday and it's half days at my uni) I usually have one or two classes or tutorials.

Oh that's easy, a PHD in Meteorology.
Um.

9AM - 11AM - Watched some dodgy slideshow then did some questions from a tutorial based on said slideshow
11AM - 1PM - Listened to an angry man shout about different numbers whilst doing questions around what he was shouting
2PM - 4PM - Sat on a computer designing dodgy lookin shapes.
Original post by CAElite
Um.

9AM - 11AM - Watched some dodgy slideshow then did some questions from a tutorial based on said slideshow
11AM - 1PM - Listened to an angry man shout about different numbers whilst doing questions around what he was shouting
2PM - 4PM - Sat on a computer designing dodgy lookin shapes.

:lolwut: Physics?
:lolwut: Physics?

Engineering :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending